Re: fat32 converter for windows me

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Ryan, Mar 4, 2005.

  1. Ryan

    Ryan Guest

    It maybe a good Idea for you back up the important stuff then dump ME. Go
    to 2000 pro. everybody knows Win ME sucks.

    Ryan, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Ryan

    AG Guest

    "Drew" <> wrote in message

    > I normally would agree with this! I'm just not sure I should go to
    > 2000 though. I'm afraid it will slow this older notebook down
    > drastically. Its a Pentium 266. It runs well in Windows ME and I'm
    > sort of fearful that a 2K upgrade might slow it down.

    I agree. I'm using 98 on my P266. It works fine but I don't think it would
    run ME or 2000. This particular unit came with NT or 95 on it. I've tried
    Linux but I've never gotten the display to work properly.

    AG

    AG, Mar 7, 2005