Re: Fashion tips

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, Oct 9, 2009.

  1. Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >for when you're going out for the evening:
    >
    >http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

    I can't remember the source, article, sound bite ?? but
    One lady being interviewed said "I like to shop at Walmart, you don't
    have to get all dressed up to go." :)

    --

    Those country boys...
    http://imgur.com/eLFPa

    Must be photoshop'd, no bullet holes.
    , Oct 9, 2009

  2. XS11E Guest

    XS11E, Oct 9, 2009

  3. Guest

    XS11E <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>for when you're going out for the evening:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

    >> I can't remember the source, article, sound bite ?? but
    >> One lady being interviewed said "I like to shop at Walmart, you don't
    >> have to get all dressed up to go." :)

    >Newspaper article, Google gave lots of hits:
    >
    >http://www.theinnerwebs.com/showthread.php?t=9874

    Backwards from what I wrote, situation normal :} (seriously) - but
    yes, that's what I read it from, that picture of a highlighted news
    article.

    Not only do I now remember where I saw it at (www.fark.com), I keep
    pictures I come across and I have that pix on my hard drive <grin>
    mine is called youmightbearedneck13.jpg.

    I like'd my reading of it better.

    --

    Those country boys...
    http://imgur.com/eLFPa