Re: farenheit 911

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ±, Jul 10, 2004.

  1. ±

    ± Guest

    Charles Kader wrote:

    >ah <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    >pressure and finally wrote:
    >>Charles Kader wrote:
    >>
    >>> ah <> succumbed to the irresistable force of

    >>> *plonk*

    >>*plonk*

    >*plonk*

    *plonk*

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/61z5

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,
    ±, Jul 10, 2004

  2. ± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer

    *plonk*

    --
    Charles Kader, Caped Cascader, Usenet Sanitary Squad ID 128DB.
    "If you cannot answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call
    Charles Kader, Jul 10, 2004

  3. ±

    ± Guest

    Charles Kader wrote:

    >± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of
    >peer pressure and finally wrote:
    >>Charles Kader wrote:
    >>>
    >>>ah <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer

    >>>*plonk*

    >>*plonk*

    >*plonk*

    *plonk*

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/61z5
    ±, Jul 13, 2004
  4. ± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer

    *plonk*

    Charles Kader, Jul 13, 2004