Re: FAQ

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by William Poaster, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:46:39
    -0500, Mara uttered this:

    >On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:43:30 -0700, trout wrote:
    >
    >>Plato wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.bootlick.com/readnow.htm

    >>Frequently Asked Questions About Playpants:
    >>Chapter 1:
    >>
    >>Q. Why does Playpants like to pretend that he's some sort of "authority"
    >>in the newsgroup?
    >>
    >>A. It's just kind of sad, really. When he first wandered in, his efforts
    >>to be an instant moderator were rebuffed; so he spent the next several
    >>years attempting to convince people that he should be taken seriously.
    >> This, despite his frequent bouts of morphing, trolling, stalking,
    >>lying and misogyny.
    >> He also enjoys the feeling of self-importance whenever he directs
    >>people to his website; which is the purpose of most of his posts.
    >>--
    >>"Chapter Two: Stealth Troll or Loon?"

    >That can be summed up in one word.
    >
    >"Both."

    One? A "Loony Stealth Troll" ?
    --
    Linux user #305646.
    SuSE Linux Pro 8.2

    William Poaster, Jun 24, 2003

  2. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:28:34
    +0100, William Poaster uttered this:

    >This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:46:39
    >-0500, Mara uttered this:

    >>>Frequently Asked Questions About Playpants:
    >>>Chapter 1:
    >>>
    >>>Q. Why does Playpants like to pretend that he's some sort of "authority"
    >>>in the newsgroup?
    >>>
    >>>A. It's just kind of sad, really. When he first wandered in, his efforts
    >>>to be an instant moderator were rebuffed; so he spent the next several
    >>>years attempting to convince people that he should be taken seriously.
    >>> This, despite his frequent bouts of morphing, trolling, stalking,
    >>>lying and misogyny.
    >>> He also enjoys the feeling of self-importance whenever he directs
    >>>people to his website; which is the purpose of most of his posts.
    >>>--
    >>>"Chapter Two: Stealth Troll or Loon?"

    >>That can be summed up in one word.
    >>
    >>"Both."

    >One? A "Loony Stealth Troll" ?

    Umm.... I meant of course a "Loonystealthtroll" !! Heh.
    --
    Linux user #305646.
    SuSE Linux Pro 8.2

    William Poaster, Jun 24, 2003