Re: Fake Moon Landing Texts

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Troy, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. Troy

    Troy Guest

    written by Philip Traum <> on 12/7/2003 2:12:55 PM in alt.magic.secrets:

    > > If this were true, then I've got relatives who are part of the
    > > conspiracy because they tracked the Apollo craft with their own
    > > telescopes from the ground and saw them leave Earth orbit.

    > How old are you? 12? You can watch the shuttle go into orbit too. The radiation belt is much
    > farther out. The shuttle never goes past it, nor could anyone track any craft by a home
    > telescope going that far.

    Read what I wrote. These people saw the craft *leave* Earth orbit and
    head to the moon.

    As for tracking a craft with a home telescope, have you ever used a
    decent, large, home telescope? These are amateur astronomers who spent
    thousands of dollars on their equipment (and in some cases, tens of
    thousands of dollars). I'm not talking about a $30 refractor you buy at
    Wal Mart. I'm talking about a $10,000 reflector.

    > Once the Russians had spy satellites watching us, our moon landing program had to end, as we could
    > no longer use the set we had in the dessert as they would be able to photograph it, just as they
    > did area 51 and we photograph Iraq now. We could not pull off such a hoax again with the
    > technology other countries have that they didn't back when we pulled the hoax. If we go to the
    > moon this time, as Bush wants, it might well be the first time man has gone to the moon.

    The Russians had spy satellites long before the Apollo mission ended
    (even if they couldn't photograph Earth with the clarity today's
    satellites can, they sure as hell could photograph other objects in
    Earth orbit), so that's a horrible argument. Besides, even if they
    didn't, they had spies.

    If we were worried they'd photograph the set in the dessert, they'd have
    photographed the Apollo capsule orbiting Earth, had a spy photograph the
    set, or done *something* to prove it was a hoax.

    --
    Troy

    Troy, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Troy

    Mike Dobony Guest

    "Troy" <> wrote in message
    > written by Philip Traum <> on 12/7/2003 2:12:55 PM in

    alt.magic.secrets:

    > > > If this were true, then I've got relatives who are part of the
    > > > conspiracy because they tracked the Apollo craft with their own
    > > > telescopes from the ground and saw them leave Earth orbit.

    > > How old are you? 12? You can watch the shuttle go into orbit too.

    The radiation belt is much
    > > farther out. The shuttle never goes past it, nor could anyone track

    any craft by a home
    > > telescope going that far.

    > Read what I wrote. These people saw the craft *leave* Earth orbit and
    > head to the moon.
    >
    > As for tracking a craft with a home telescope, have you ever used a
    > decent, large, home telescope? These are amateur astronomers who spent
    > thousands of dollars on their equipment (and in some cases, tens of
    > thousands of dollars). I'm not talking about a $30 refractor you buy at
    > Wal Mart. I'm talking about a $10,000 reflector.
    >
    > > Once the Russians had spy satellites watching us, our moon landing

    program had to end, as we could
    > > no longer use the set we had in the dessert as they would be able to

    photograph it, just as they
    > > did area 51 and we photograph Iraq now. We could not pull off such a

    hoax again with the
    > > technology other countries have that they didn't back when we pulled the

    hoax. If we go to the
    > > moon this time, as Bush wants, it might well be the first time man has

    gone to the moon.

    > The Russians had spy satellites long before the Apollo mission ended
    > (even if they couldn't photograph Earth with the clarity today's
    > satellites can, they sure as hell could photograph other objects in
    > Earth orbit), so that's a horrible argument. Besides, even if they
    > didn't, they had spies.
    >
    > If we were worried they'd photograph the set in the dessert, they'd have
    > photographed the Apollo capsule orbiting Earth, had a spy photograph the
    > set, or done *something* to prove it was a hoax.

    Why is this in this group and why are you talking to a deliberate idiot (he
    decides to be stupid of his own free will)?

    Mike Dobony, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Troy

    Mark W Guest

    > Why is this in this group and why are you talking to a deliberate idiot

    (he
    > decides to be stupid of his own free will)?
    >
    > > --
    > > Troy

    It's a disguised 'What is this film?' post.

    Answer, Capricorn One?

    Mark W, Dec 8, 2003