Re: Failed Quantum Fireball CX 3.5 series 6.4GB IDE HDD

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by halleyscomet@gmail.com, Dec 7, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Avoid disasterrecoverygroup.com like the plague. They've degraded into
    nothing more than a SPAM house, pushing their name through BLOG SPAM
    and link exchanges. Not a real disaster recovery firm as far as I can
    find. Aside form some BLOG SPAM, link farm sites and a few (probably
    seeded) usenet posts, there aren't any real reviews of their products
    or accounts of what people have thought of doing business with them.

    Whatever they USED to be able to do, they're clearly on hard times,
    because they're resorting to BLOG SPAM to advertise their services.

    For those who are not already aware of BLOG SPAM, it's the act of
    flooding BLOGS with fake posts linking to a particular site. For
    people like me, it's an annoyance. All comments to my BLOG have to be
    approved by me before they're visible, but I still end up having to
    delete posts linking to porn, illegal pharmaceuticals, gambling and now
    disasterrecoverygroup.com.

    Since their preferred marketing scheme is one of SPAM and harassment
    used by illegal and fraudulent operations, I can only conclude that
    they're operating in the same vein.

    In other words, based on how they like to advertise, don't send them
    your data.
    , Dec 7, 2004