Re: failed exam 70-305

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by hello, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. hello

    hello Guest

    Maybe more practice will help. What score did you get on Transcender? Also,
    make sure to click on the links in Transcender (usually pointing to MSDN
    Library) after each question.

    During the exam, time yourself. For example break the exam into two, half of
    the total number of questions done in half the amount of time allowed.

    Good luck for next time.

    hello, Nov 24, 2003

  2. hello

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Maybe more practice will help.

    What are you on about 'more practice'? What sort of 'practice' does
    one need in order to be able click option and check buttons!

    Kline Sphere, Nov 24, 2003

  3. hello

    hello Guest

    I meant practicing writing some code. Did that answer your question? Or did
    I misinterpret your posting?

    hello, Nov 24, 2003
  4. hello

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I meant practicing writing some code. Did that answer your question? Or did
    >I misinterpret your posting?

    That's better/

    Kline Sphere, Nov 24, 2003