Re: failed exam 70-305

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Guest, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Since you asked, here are some suggestions:

    1. Study harder.
    2. Combine your study with more hand on experience.
    3. Get plenty of sleep the night before the exam and also use relaxation
    techniques.
    4. Try praying to a different God.

    Guest, Nov 24, 2003

  2. WKidd wrote:
    > Since you asked, here are some suggestions:
    >
    > 1. Study harder.

    True.

    > 2. Combine your study with more hand on experience.

    Invaluable.

    > 3. Get plenty of sleep the night before the exam and also use relaxation
    > techniques.

    Never understimate the value of stress management.

    > 4. Try praying to a different God.

    All Gods are the same. It's how many people you kill and buildings you
    destroy in His name that specifies the difference.
    General Protection Fault, Nov 24, 2003