Discussion in 'MCSA' started by bert, Dec 16, 2005.

  1. bert

    bert Guest

    I have lot of study material for the exam 70-290- I will be glad to mail them
    to you to help you pass that exam. An exchange with measureup or other prep
    test material for 70-291 will be appreciated.

    Bert

    bert, Dec 16, 2005

  2. bert

    T-Bone Guest

    "bert" <> wrote
    >I have lot of study material for the exam 70-290- I will be glad to mail
    >them
    > to you to help you pass that exam. An exchange with measureup or other
    > prep
    > test material for 70-291 will be appreciated.

    Buy your own test materials, thief.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Dec 16, 2005

  3. Well put T-Bone!

    MDG, MCSA

    Montreal MCSA, Dec 20, 2005
  4. bert

    Jos Guest

    Hello Bert can you send me some study material. Over two days i do my 70-290
    exam but i'm also intrested in 70-291 material.

    Thank you in advance,

    Jos
    The Netherland

    Jos, Jan 2, 2006