Re: Facebook

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Jeff Strickland, Mar 7, 2010.

  1. So, don't do Facebook.

    Nevermind everybody else. I don't do Facebook, and don't care that anybody
    else does do it. If you don't want to do it, then don't. Forget the lame
    excuses you have come up with, just don't do it and move on.

    Jeff Strickland, Mar 7, 2010