Re: facebook photo upload

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by why?, Dec 21, 2009.

  1. why?

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:29:05 -0000, melanie jones wrote:

    <snip>

    >browsing history and cookies, which does not help. A friend tells me that
    >Facebook.com has blocked millions of people from uploading over the Xmas

    You would think at this point you would look in FB help, blogs, news etc
    to confirm the above statement.

    <snip>

    Me
    why?, Dec 21, 2009

  2. why?

    Cork Soaker Guest

    why? wrote:
    > On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:29:05 -0000, melanie jones wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >> browsing history and cookies, which does not help. A friend tells me that
    >> Facebook.com has blocked millions of people from uploading over the Xmas

    > You would think at this point you would look in FB help, blogs, news etc
    > to confirm the above statement.
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > Me

    Why bother when hearsay, FUD and stupidity reign supreme amongst today's
    youth?
    Cork Soaker, Dec 21, 2009

  3. why?

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 22:04:30 GMT, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:29:05 -0000, melanie jones wrote:
    >
    ><snip>
    >
    >>browsing history and cookies, which does not help. A friend tells me that
    >>Facebook.com has blocked millions of people from uploading over the Xmas

    >You would think at this point you would look in FB help, blogs, news etc
    >to confirm the above statement.
    >
    ><snip>
    >
    >Me

    I just uploaded a pic with no problems at all.

    --
    The sysadmin has graciously deigned not to cast you headlong into a
    pit of rabid wombats. Please bear this in mind when composing your
    Mara, Dec 22, 2009
  4. why?

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:00:19 +0000, melanie jones wrote:

    >>>browsing history and cookies, which does not help. A friend tells me
    >>>that Facebook.com has blocked millions of people from uploading over
    >>>the Xmas

    >> You would think at this point you would look in FB help, blogs, news
    >> etc to confirm the above statement.
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Me

    > I have looked. The statement is not confirmed. The problem remains.

    Yes, you are still stupid, and always will be. Bugger off, dimwit.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.
    Dan C, Dec 22, 2009
  5. why?

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:00:19 -0000, melanie jones wrote:

    >>>browsing history and cookies, which does not help. A friend tells me that
    >>>Facebook.com has blocked millions of people from uploading over the Xmas

    >> You would think at this point you would look in FB help, blogs, news etc
    >> to confirm the above statement.
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Me

    >I have looked. The statement is not confirmed. The problem remains.

    You didn't mention what OS, how you are uploading the pictures, what
    browser , fb plugin was uninstalled, reinstalled or updated. Too many
    photos in an album public, private or profile or other possibly helpful
    info.

    Nor did you say what method wasn't working while the earlier,
    > Facebook has a "simple uploader" that allows the uploading of about 6 images
    > in one go. That works fine.

    is working.

    Check your antivirus software / antispyware log.

    Me
    why?, Dec 22, 2009
  6. why?

    Cork Soaker Guest

    why? wrote:

    >>> You would think at this point you would look in FB help, blogs, news etc
    >>> to confirm the above statement.
    >>>
    >>> <snip>
    >>>
    >>> Me

    >> I have looked. The statement is not confirmed. The problem remains.

    > You didn't mention what OS, how you are uploading the pictures, what
    > browser , fb plugin was uninstalled, reinstalled or updated. Too many
    > photos in an album public, private or profile or other possibly helpful
    > info.

    None of that is relevant, you fucking swamp slime!

    Cork Soaker, Dec 22, 2009