Re: FA: THE MUMMY HD-DVD Factory-Sealed!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt, Sep 24, 2008.

  1. On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:06:24 -0400, "J Rusnak" <>
    wrote:

    >On

    Put your RETARDED SPAM somewhere other than Usenet, you retarded ****.

    Complaint forwarded to e-bay, as well as your isp.
    StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt, Sep 24, 2008

  2. On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:11:11 -0700, "Richard C." <>
    wrote:

    >"StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:06:24 -0400, "J Rusnak" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On

    >> Put your RETARDED SPAM somewhere other than Usenet, you retarded ****.
    >>
    >> Complaint forwarded to e-bay, as well as your isp.

    >=============================
    >What does your isp say about abusive language and such?

    What does your country say about that great little right we all
    exercise, called free speech?

    Are you even aware of just how little a cable co wants to get into such
    a legal issue? That is regardless of their TOS "document".
    UltimatePatriot, Sep 24, 2008

  3. On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:03:54 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    <> wrote:

    >"UltimatePatriot" farted:
    >
    >(snip)
    >>
    >> What does your country say about that great little right we all
    >> exercise, called free speech?
    >>
    >> Are you even aware of just how little a cable co wants to get into such
    >> a legal issue? That is regardless of their TOS "document".

    >It's pretty sad when you have to change your screen name every time you post
    >a reply. Why don't you just stick with that amusingly gay "DarkMatter"
    >screen name?
    >
    >T.B.

    My nyms have been in use for months or even years, you retarded ****,
    and I post under a nym that may or may not be appropriate to the content
    I am posting, or to the asswipe (typically) that I am responding to. You
    are one such total asswipe. The OP is another.

    Oh, and **** YOU trying to tell me what to do in Usenet.

    You can **** OFF and DIE, you retarded twit.
    StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt, Sep 25, 2008
  4. StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

    Guest

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:16:08 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    <> wrote:

    You are more than a bit full of yourself, shithead. The only thing
    mighty about you is your fucking sphincter, dipshit. Every post you make
    comes from there.

    I see socal in there. Where do you want to meet, so I can cut your
    Usenet abuse term shorter than you think it will be?

    What's that? Too goddamned PUSSIFIED? Just as I thought.
    , Sep 27, 2008
  5. StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

    Guest

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:24:16 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    <> wrote:

    > sniveled:
    >
    >> You are more than a bit full of yourself, shithead. The only thing
    >> mighty about you is your fucking sphincter, dipshit. Every post you make
    >> comes from there.
    >>
    >> I see socal in there. Where do you want to meet, so I can cut your
    >> Usenet abuse term shorter than you think it will be?
    >>
    >> What's that? Too goddamned PUSSIFIED? Just as I thought.

    >I'm working security at Canes in San Diego tonight, likely at the door.
    >Probably a bus ride for you from the nuthouse you're locked up in, right?
    >
    >Should I look for the nervous fat guy wearing a faded Batman t shirt then?
    >
    >T.B.

    If I were to respond to your location and do anything to you in your
    lame wanna be a real cop pussy boy job, the only thing you would see...
    and that is just a maybe... is the glint of the blade as it passes
    between a pair of your ribs.
    , Sep 27, 2008