Re: FA - Minolta Remote Cord RC-1000S sold

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Webkatz, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. Webkatz

    Webkatz Guest

    John Navas <> wrote in message news:<G3KVa.6568$>...
    > [POSTED TO rec.photo.digital - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >
    > In <> on 26 Jul 2003 20:56:26
    > -0700, (Webkatz) wrote:
    >
    > >[SNIP]

    > Please do not post eBay or other auction ads here.

    Too late

    Webkatz, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Webkatz

    Lisa Horton Guest

    Webkatz wrote:

    > Too late

    What is wrong with you?

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Webkatz

    Webkatz Guest

    Lisa Horton <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Webkatz wrote:
    > >

    > > Too late

    > What is wrong with you?

    Nada. You?

    This is just my little attempt to show that reactive net copping
    doesn't work. Slapping someone's wrist after they make a FA, FS, or
    WTB post has NO positive, practical outcome. The post is already there
    and it's not going away. Thousands of folks have already seen it. And
    some have probably already acted on the offer. It's TOO LATE. Net
    copping at this point is just a matter of John's need to massage his
    ego.

    Our actual-honest-to-god-no-Bob-Atkins-bullshit-as-voted-on charter
    (AHTGNBABAVOC) doesn't support John's personal opinions. There are
    thinkers and there are believers. John has fallen into "believing"
    group and any attempt at discussion quickly degenerates into a game of
    "is not" versus "are too." I not particularly interested in playing
    that game, but it is kinda fun to watch John get caught rubbing
    himself ;o)

    The official charter for this and other rec.photo.* groups can be
    found at
    ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/rec.

    EBay's Usenet policy can be found at
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/new/usenet-policy.html

    Take care,

    Dave