Re: F.Y.I. There is NO insert/chapter card included w/Gangs Of NY - DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Tarkus, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Tarkus

    Tarkus Guest

    On 1 Jul 2003 14:57:20 -0500,
    Gerryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:

    > How many bucks you are paying for that DVD? 20? Then multiply that by ten of
    > thousands, or maybe hundreds of thousands, of DVD copies and you run into a
    > lot of money. So what is the problem to spent some cents for these pieces of
    > paper? They will have huge profits anyway, with or without that insert. And
    > it can tell you something: company don't care about customers, it care only
    > about profits.

    Wow, you catch on fast!
    --
    "Satan, your ass is gigantic and red. Who am I going to pretend you
    are, Liza Minelli?"

    Now playing: "Gabriel - San Jacinto"

    Tarkus, Jul 1, 2003