Re: F-artist products

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by oj, Oct 27, 2005.

  1. oj

    oj Guest

    > > > "We are the skunks of the future. We brought you souvenirs. Farting pens."

    > > "Take off those virtual reality glasses, man." - a beast shook on his shoulder in the IRA camp.
    > >
    > > A beast taking off the glasses: "What?"
    > >
    > > "We're going somewhere."

    > The Sunstitute Netiquette, that's a pretty good title. I say that.

    Boss Beast: They live a life of no privacy. There is no point of privacy in the future where they
    came from. Life was dieing. There was no point in hiding in their skunk holes, though somehow
    only the skunks survived. They are the perfect beings, the winner of the evolutionary survival.
    Some scientist I think built the first bio-robot-skunk as he was dieing, and that was it. Robotic
    skunks soon took over the planet, and sent the remnant humans into exile, where they built a
    time machine... So our job is to prevent the war between Sunstitute and the roboskunks.
    oj, Oct 27, 2005