Re: EXPLORER ERROR

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Davin Mickelson, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. The name of the file is actually:
    BROWSEUI.DLL

    Upgrade your Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser to the most current
    version.
    http://www.microsoft.com/ie

    It appears this problem usually occurs with Win98 and WinME.

    If this doesn't work, go to the MS Support site and perform a search on
    BROWSEUI
    http://support.microsoft.com

    Good luck,
    Davin Mickelson