Re: Exams Required for MCSE

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Michael D. Alligood, Mar 15, 2007.

  1. > There are no "regulars" here whose job it is to help you.
    > Not one person here has any responsibility or
    > obligation to solve your problem for you.

    You are correct. However, this is a Microsoft public newsgroup for MCSEs
    and MCSE related questions. Microsoft created it to allow individuals to
    share information and help others; not belittle them, cuss at them, or
    anything else negative the MCNGP does. Your group has set up camp in
    these newsgroups and actually dedicate time in insulting people. Don't
    you have a forum back in your MCNGP clubhouse? Why can you not use that?
    If the "stupid" questions bother you by individuals, then simply do not
    respond. Why waste the bandwidth? Why waste your time? Why do you feel
    the need to crush 9/10ths of the individuals that post here. Think of
    all the other things you could be doing with your personal and
    professional time, if you just kept your insults, belittlements, and non
    helpful advice to yourselves?

    > You
    > know when you see a homeless guy on the street asking for some change?
    > Sometimes you give him a buck, sometimes you say "Sorry, not today". That's
    > how usenet works, dude.

    I am sorry, that is NOT what this usenet was designed for. I am sure the
    post here and in other newsgroups will unite and totally go off on me
    for showing the slightest bit of compassion for trying to give something
    back to my community; the I.T. community. So, whatever. I may not be
    able to give that homeless man you speak of money every time I see him,
    but I do not spit in his face for asking either...

    The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how
    are you guys doing that? By "demonstrating posting skills both defensive
    and offensively?" By "using and misuse, when appropriate, of the English
    language?" By "using newsgroup flaming techniques?" By "belittling those
    whose skill set is far beneath their own, in a tactful and professional
    manner?" Please explain how this is building a better world for all of
    I.T.?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 15, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    catwalker63 Guest

    Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

    <self-righteous drivel snipped>

    You don't like our methods, no problem. We don't really care. We're on
    a mission to stamp out cheating and we will not be nice about it.
    We're also pretty dedicated to ridiculing and destroying stupidity and
    ignorance, the kind that could be eliminated by putting on your thinking
    cap and doing a little work. The the IT industry will not improve if
    we continue to mollycoddle morans and don't teach them how to find out
    answers to simple questions that have been asked and answered
    thousands of times.

    Most of us are also pretty funny too, if you're not a stuffed shirt and
    can appreciate humor.

    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Mar 16, 2007

  3. Michael D. Alligood

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> There are no "regulars" here whose job it is to help you.
    >>> Not one person here has any responsibility or
    >>> obligation to solve your problem for you.

    >> You are correct. However, this is a Microsoft public newsgroup for MCSEs
    >> and MCSE related questions. Microsoft created it to allow individuals to
    >> share information and help others; not belittle them, cuss at them, or
    >> anything else negative the MCNGP does. Your group has set up camp in
    >> these newsgroups and actually dedicate time in insulting people. Don't
    >> you have a forum back in your MCNGP clubhouse? Why can you not use that?
    >> If the "stupid" questions bother you by individuals, then simply do not
    >> respond. Why waste the bandwidth? Why waste your time? Why do you feel
    >> the need to crush 9/10ths of the individuals that post here. Think of all
    >> the other things you could be doing with your personal and professional
    >> time, if you just kept your insults, belittlements, and non helpful
    >> advice to yourselves?
    >>
    >>> You
    >>> know when you see a homeless guy on the street asking for some change?
    >>> Sometimes you give him a buck, sometimes you say "Sorry, not today".
    >>> That's
    >>> how usenet works, dude.

    >> I am sorry, that is NOT what this usenet was designed for. I am sure the
    >> post here and in other newsgroups will unite and totally go off on me for
    >> showing the slightest bit of compassion for trying to give something back
    >> to my community; the I.T. community. So, whatever. I may not be able to
    >> give that homeless man you speak of money every time I see him, but I do
    >> not spit in his face for asking either...
    >>
    >> The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how are
    >> you guys doing that? By "demonstrating posting skills both defensive and
    >> offensively?" By "using and misuse, when appropriate, of the English
    >> language?" By "using newsgroup flaming techniques?" By "belittling those
    >> whose skill set is far beneath their own, in a tactful and professional
    >> manner?" Please explain how this is building a better world for all of
    >> I.T.?

    > Dude, you take yourself way too seriously.
    >
    >> --
    >> Michael D. Alligood
    >> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    > Chortle

    secondeded

    Doom
    A+ Hardware, A+ Operating System

    CBIC, Mar 16, 2007
  4. Michael D. Alligood

    Jtyc Guest

    I agree.

    Jtyc, Mar 16, 2007
  5. Michael D. Alligood

    Jtyc Guest

    > You just made my day.

    I'm here to help.

    Jtyc, Mar 16, 2007
  6. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >MCSA, MCDST, MCP

    hee,hee,hee

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  7. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how
    >are you guys doing that? By "demonstrating posting skills both defensive
    >and offensively?" By "using and misuse, when appropriate, of the English
    >language?"

    yes *and* Lets not forget the use of my phrase which I coin almost six
    years ago.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  8. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Dude, you take yourself way too seriously.

    exactly people need to lighten up and enjoy life.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  9. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >You became such a legend, you had to change your poasting handle.

    big mistake ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  10. Michael D. Alligood

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Doom
    > A+ Hardware, A+ Operating System

    TMML

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - In case of emergency, break glass. Scream. Bleed to death.

    Neil, Mar 17, 2007