Re: Exams Required for MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Michael D. Alligood, Mar 15, 2007.

  1. > There are no "regulars" here whose job it is to help you.
    > Not one person here has any responsibility or
    > obligation to solve your problem for you.

    You are correct. However, this is a Microsoft public newsgroup for MCSEs
    and MCSE related questions. Microsoft created it to allow individuals to
    share information and help others; not belittle them, cuss at them, or
    anything else negative the MCNGP does. Your group has set up camp in
    these newsgroups and actually dedicate time in insulting people. Don't
    you have a forum back in your MCNGP clubhouse? Why can you not use that?
    If the "stupid" questions bother you by individuals, then simply do not
    respond. Why waste the bandwidth? Why waste your time? Why do you feel
    the need to crush 9/10ths of the individuals that post here. Think of
    all the other things you could be doing with your personal and
    professional time, if you just kept your insults, belittlements, and non
    helpful advice to yourselves?

    > You
    > know when you see a homeless guy on the street asking for some change?
    > Sometimes you give him a buck, sometimes you say "Sorry, not today". That's
    > how usenet works, dude.

    I am sorry, that is NOT what this usenet was designed for. I am sure the
    post here and in other newsgroups will unite and totally go off on me
    for showing the slightest bit of compassion for trying to give something
    back to my community; the I.T. community. So, whatever. I may not be
    able to give that homeless man you speak of money every time I see him,
    but I do not spit in his face for asking either...

    The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how
    are you guys doing that? By "demonstrating posting skills both defensive
    and offensively?" By "using and misuse, when appropriate, of the English
    language?" By "using newsgroup flaming techniques?" By "belittling those
    whose skill set is far beneath their own, in a tactful and professional
    manner?" Please explain how this is building a better world for all of
    I.T.?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 15, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    Aries0999 Guest

    Way to go Michael .... I am saying this only for one reason; I am 100% sure
    that there many others that would love to use this forum to learn something
    and advance their careers and stupid responses from clowns that have way too
    much time and drinking way too much booze are keeping them away. But not me.
    As long as there are respectable people, even if they 1%, I will keep coming
    back

    Aries0999, Mar 16, 2007

  3. Michael D. Alligood

    catwalker63 Guest

    Aries0999 piffled away vaguely:

    > Way to go Michael .... I am saying this only for one reason; I am 100% sure
    > that there many others that would love to use this forum to learn something
    > and advance their careers and stupid responses from clowns that have way too
    > much time and drinking way too much booze are keeping them away. But not me.
    > As long as there are respectable people, even if they 1%, I will keep coming
    > back

    As I'm sure there are many people who would like to fill this newsgroup
    with spam, che@tsheets, and other drek. Most of the questions posted
    here are stupid, repetative and could be so easily answered with a
    simple google search or a search of the KB. Professionals who post
    thought out, researched, intelligent questions get help. They also will
    get some silliness but most grownups don't mind.

    I've read through this thread several times trying to figure out where
    we spit on little Aries here. There are some silly answers but nothing
    mean and spitefull. You got an answer to your question and nothing we
    did stopped or devalued it. Put your big girl panties on, spank your
    inner moppet, and get over it. Self-righteous piffle is boring and
    unattractive.

    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Mar 16, 2007
  4. Michael D. Alligood

    catwalker63 Guest

    Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

    <self-righteous drivel snipped>

    You don't like our methods, no problem. We don't really care. We're on
    a mission to stamp out cheating and we will not be nice about it.
    We're also pretty dedicated to ridiculing and destroying stupidity and
    ignorance, the kind that could be eliminated by putting on your thinking
    cap and doing a little work. The the IT industry will not improve if
    we continue to mollycoddle morans and don't teach them how to find out
    answers to simple questions that have been asked and answered
    thousands of times.

    Most of us are also pretty funny too, if you're not a stuffed shirt and
    can appreciate humor.

    catwalker63, Mar 16, 2007
  5. Michael D. Alligood

    Aries0999 Guest

    Oh God ... another moron .... this species really still exists.
    u can't even spell moron .... moron
    By the way, does BS in your designations stand for what I think it stands
    for ?

    Are getting a taste of my sense of humor or do want more ?

    Aries0999, Mar 16, 2007
  6. Michael D. Alligood

    Aries0999 Guest

    Definitely can't blame you using such a language on an IT forum if you call
    yourself Pu$$y Feet and not wearing any underwear. If you think you're funny,
    then you're definitely sick .... you need psychological & psychiatric help
    real bad.

    Aries0999, Mar 16, 2007
  7. Michael D. Alligood

    Aries0999 Guest

    Honestly .... u made me laugh ..... a true pathetic clown .... that's what u r

    Aries0999, Mar 16, 2007
  8. Michael D. Alligood

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake "Michael D. Alligood" <> :

    > You are correct. However, this is a Microsoft public newsgroup for MCSEs
    > and MCSE related questions. Microsoft created it to allow individuals to
    > share information and help others; not belittle them, cuss at them, or
    > anything else negative the MCNGP does. Your group has set up camp in
    > these newsgroups and actually dedicate time in insulting people.

    Ever noticed that we don't belittle people who have done their
    research and who demonstrate an innate intelligence ? No, I'm sure you
    haven't. Ever notice what is positive about the MCNGP ? The MCNGP are
    not known for their patience with lesser mortals who are lazy to boot.
    They are known for their exceptional technical knowledge, commitment
    to integrity within the IT certification community and wacky sense of
    humour. That is what we are about, and that is why we are an exclusive
    group.

    > Don't you have a forum back in your MCNGP clubhouse? Why can you not use that?

    We don't let the "morans" into our forums. As I was once told when I
    was new here, we like to keep the riff-raff away.

    > If the "stupid" questions bother you by individuals, then simply do not
    > respond. Why waste the bandwidth? Why waste your time? Why do you feel
    > the need to crush 9/10ths of the individuals that post here. Think of
    > all the other things you could be doing with your personal and
    > professional time, if you just kept your insults, belittlements, and non
    > helpful advice to yourselves?

    You seem to be awfully concerned about how we spend our time. Some
    "belittle" others, and certain others like to float two inches above
    their seat, inflated with pride after spoonfeeding some poor moran.

    > I am sorry, that is NOT what this usenet was designed for. I am sure the
    > post here and in other newsgroups will unite and totally go off on me
    > for showing the slightest bit of compassion for trying to give something
    > back to my community; the I.T. community. So, whatever. I may not be
    > able to give that homeless man you speak of money every time I see him,
    > but I do not spit in his face for asking either...

    Did you ever hear that argument about not giving money to beggars
    because it encourages them to... Beg. I believe that people who are
    lazy and stupid should not be in IT. It's detrimental not just for
    their own careers, but for the community as a whole.

    > The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how
    > are you guys doing that? By "demonstrating posting skills both defensive
    > and offensively?" By "using and misuse, when appropriate, of the English
    > language?" By "using newsgroup flaming techniques?" By "belittling those
    > whose skill set is far beneath their own, in a tactful and professional
    > manner?" Please explain how this is building a better world for all of
    > I.T.?

    I see you've taken the time to study and research our objectives and
    eligibility. Do I sense a Wannabe there ? I think that would be quite
    difficult to arrange, especially since you've already been awarded
    LoTM once. Plus Frisbee goes into a raging fit every time he sees your
    sig.

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, Mar 16, 2007
  9. Michael D. Alligood

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> There are no "regulars" here whose job it is to help you.
    >>> Not one person here has any responsibility or
    >>> obligation to solve your problem for you.

    >> You are correct. However, this is a Microsoft public newsgroup for MCSEs
    >> and MCSE related questions. Microsoft created it to allow individuals to
    >> share information and help others; not belittle them, cuss at them, or
    >> anything else negative the MCNGP does. Your group has set up camp in
    >> these newsgroups and actually dedicate time in insulting people. Don't
    >> you have a forum back in your MCNGP clubhouse? Why can you not use that?
    >> If the "stupid" questions bother you by individuals, then simply do not
    >> respond. Why waste the bandwidth? Why waste your time? Why do you feel
    >> the need to crush 9/10ths of the individuals that post here. Think of all
    >> the other things you could be doing with your personal and professional
    >> time, if you just kept your insults, belittlements, and non helpful
    >> advice to yourselves?
    >>
    >>> You
    >>> know when you see a homeless guy on the street asking for some change?
    >>> Sometimes you give him a buck, sometimes you say "Sorry, not today".
    >>> That's
    >>> how usenet works, dude.

    >> I am sorry, that is NOT what this usenet was designed for. I am sure the
    >> post here and in other newsgroups will unite and totally go off on me for
    >> showing the slightest bit of compassion for trying to give something back
    >> to my community; the I.T. community. So, whatever. I may not be able to
    >> give that homeless man you speak of money every time I see him, but I do
    >> not spit in his face for asking either...
    >>
    >> The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how are
    >> you guys doing that? By "demonstrating posting skills both defensive and
    >> offensively?" By "using and misuse, when appropriate, of the English
    >> language?" By "using newsgroup flaming techniques?" By "belittling those
    >> whose skill set is far beneath their own, in a tactful and professional
    >> manner?" Please explain how this is building a better world for all of
    >> I.T.?

    > Dude, you take yourself way too seriously.
    >
    >> --
    >> Michael D. Alligood
    >> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    > Chortle

    secondeded

    Doom
    A+ Hardware, A+ Operating System

    CBIC, Mar 16, 2007
  10. Michael D. Alligood

    CBIC Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    Put your big girl panties on, spank your
    > inner moppet, and get over it. Self-righteous piffle is boring and
    > unattractive.

    Gawd, U R so hawt

    CBIC, Mar 16, 2007
  11. Michael D. Alligood

    Aries0999 Guest

    what a load of CR^P and Horsesh1t .... get a life pal and seek help ASAP

    Aries0999, Mar 16, 2007
  12. Michael D. Alligood

    Jtyc Guest

    > u can't even spell moron .... moron

    Apparently you are not a Farker.

    Jtyc, Mar 16, 2007
  13. Michael D. Alligood

    Jtyc Guest

    I agree.

    Jtyc, Mar 16, 2007
  14. Michael D. Alligood

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    Is this like one of those weird statistics problems on the SAT?

    Like all Horsesh!t are CR^P but not all CR^P are Horsesh1t?

    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Mar 16, 2007
  15. Michael D. Alligood

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Aries0999" <> wrote in message
    > what a load of CR^P and Horsesh1t .... get a life pal and seek help ASAP

    YOU M!SSY, need to get a life and stop hanging around here where you're not
    wanted. Did you do that in school with your 'friends'? You're acting like a 2
    year old now. "But DADDY....I WANT CAKE!!!"

    You asked your question, I tried being nice, now GTFO!!!

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 16, 2007
  16. Michael D. Alligood

    Aries0999 Guest

    So, u have made yourself a judge of who should and shouldn't be in IT. Who
    the heck r u ? Gates in disguise ?
    How the hell do you know who has or doesn't have experience?
    How the hell do you know if someone researched or not ?
    Who the hell r u to define certification?

    U have become legendary in some circles in Microsoft !!!!!!!!! Oh ... yeah
    ..... I heard Bill Gates mention you by name once on TV .... Get a life

    The more I read of your posts, the more I am convinced I am wasting my time.
    So, pal, keep barking at the moon

    Aries0999, Mar 16, 2007
  17. Michael D. Alligood

    Briscobar Guest

    On Mar 16, 9:05 am, "Cerebrus" <> wrote:

    > I see you've taken the time to study and research our objectives and
    > eligibility. Do I sense a Wannabe there ? I think that would be quite
    > difficult to arrange, especially since you've already been awarded
    > LoTM once. Plus Frisbee goes into a raging fit every time he sees your
    > sig.

    Of all the posts in this thread, it is this little blurb I have the
    most
    trouble with. No offense, Cerebrus, as this isn't directed directly at
    you,
    but to all my fellow MCNGP members, as I've noticed this a lot in the
    past.
    We encourage others to do their research, and when someone researches
    US,
    they're a wannabe and a lamer? That's highly hypocritical and wholly
    unfair.
    Do we want people to research or not? Is it MCNGP policy to flame
    others for
    going to our website and reading, even though they're not a member?
    That's
    not building a better world for all of IT. That's building the
    foundations
    of an isolationist community. No one will want to come to MCNGP.com if
    we
    flame them for looking into who we are and what we stand for. I
    thought we
    wanted to make ourselves known and to convince people what we're doing
    is
    right and just? The above post is not the way to go about it.

    That said, the OP did ask a dumb question, and Mr. Alligood seems to
    be
    quite naive about the state of IT and this froup in particular.

    KB

    Briscobar, Mar 16, 2007
  18. Michael D. Alligood

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Mar 16, 2007
  19. Michael D. Alligood

    CBIC Guest

    "Aries0999" <> wrote in message
    > U have become legendary in some circles in Microsoft !!!!!!!!! Oh ... yeah

    This comment alone proves your ignorance about us.

    CBIC, Mar 16, 2007
  20. Michael D. Alligood

    Jtyc Guest

    > You just made my day.