Re: Exams Required for MCSE

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Michael D. Alligood, Mar 15, 2007.

  1. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >In regards to posters who do not know better - perhaps if Microsoft would
    >put their FAQ in a more prominent place, there would be less need for people
    >to post here.

    more than half the posts here prove that people don't know their a$$
    from the elbow. an faq could be stuck in front of their face and
    they'd *still* post the same lame a$$ questions asking for the same
    information which was answered in the faq.

    everything you need to know about these simple exams can be found with
    a simple search or two. sadly this seems beyond the comprehension of
    many people. those people should be considered too stupid to be in IT.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 28, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    Consultant Guest

    i disagree!

    Consultant, Mar 28, 2007

  3. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i disagree!

    i knew you'd say that!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 28, 2007
  4. Michael D. Alligood

    kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in

    > I do think that when someone creates a thread "Dog Pile on the
    > Posters" that it should raise at least a yellow flag that some things
    > may be overboard and needs to be toned down, even if they are doing it
    > only in "fun."

    The afore mentioned "Dog Pile" thread was created by metally disturbed
    individual that has not been taking his meds.

    What, we get blamed for crazy people now? I assue you, bob was insane
    before he ever met the mcngp.

    I don't even know if he's still a member - nobody tell me anything,

    0x22

    kpg, Mar 28, 2007
  5. Michael D. Alligood

    Jtyc Guest

    Lighten up, Francis.

    Jtyc, Mar 28, 2007
  6. Michael D. Alligood

    Jtyc Guest

    > more than half the posts here prove that people don't know their a$$
    > from the elbow.

    One is a joint and the other a muscle.

    Jtyc, Mar 28, 2007
  7. Michael D. Alligood

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> more than half the posts here prove that people don't know their a$$
    >> from the elbow.

    > One is a joint and the other a muscle.

    Yabbut which is which?

    I guess we shall never know.

    Frisbee®, Mar 28, 2007
  8. Michael D. Alligood

    Consultant Guest

    any of you guys call me francis, and i kill ya

    Consultant, Mar 28, 2007
  9. Michael D. Alligood

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® piffled away vaguely:

    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> >However, the MCNGP as a whole often gets judged by the
    >>>actions of a select few

    >> i blame Neil.

    > Well, I wasn't going to NAME NAMES!
    >
    > Sheesh, now we're both off his Christmas list.

    I want to go on record as saying I do NOT blame Neil. And I like
    chocolate at Christmas.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Mar 28, 2007
  10. Michael D. Alligood

    catwalker63 Guest

    LarryWestMCSD piffled away vaguely:

    > "catwalker63" wrote:
    >
    >> LarryWestMCSD piffled away vaguely:
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Oh goody! Another stuffed shirt.!

    > I'm a part-tme college teacher - I'm supposed to be a stuffed shirt!
    > I think it's in the contract somewhere. :)
    > (I do think that some here go beyond what is appropriate, however, and I
    > apologize if I have.)

    I had a college professor we called Dump Truck. His idea -- his
    nickname. He was my first computer instructor and a favorite on campus.
    I don't think it's necessary to model yourself after Houseman in
    Pickwick just to teach college.

    catwalker63, Mar 28, 2007
  11. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >any of you guys call me francis, and i kill ya

    Shirley Not?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 28, 2007
  12. Michael D. Alligood

    TheITGirl Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® piffled away vaguely:
    >
    >> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> i blame Neil.

    >> Well, I wasn't going to NAME NAMES!
    >>
    >> Sheesh, now we're both off his Christmas list.
    >>

    > I want to go on record as saying I do NOT blame Neil. And I like
    > chocolate at Christmas.
    > --

    Especially GuyLian chocolate seashells MMM

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Mar 28, 2007
  13. Michael D. Alligood

    catwalker63 Guest

    TheITGirl piffled away vaguely:

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> Frisbee® piffled away vaguely:
    >>
    >>> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

    >>> Well, I wasn't going to NAME NAMES!
    >>>
    >>> Sheesh, now we're both off his Christmas list.
    >>>

    >> I want to go on record as saying I do NOT blame Neil. And I like
    >> chocolate at Christmas.
    >> --

    > Especially GuyLian chocolate seashells MMM
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    I'm partial to Ritter bars with hazelnuts or coconut. And Dove. And
    Lindt truffles.

    catwalker63, Mar 28, 2007
  14. Michael D. Alligood

    > I'm partial to Ritter bars with hazelnuts or coconut. And Dove. And
    > Lindt truffles.
    > --
    >
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    Ritter bars sound good to me though. Not sure about the Dove - in England
    it's a brand of soap - I'd need the Lindt truffles to take the taste away!

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Mar 29, 2007
  15. Michael D. Alligood

    catwalker63 Guest

    TheITGirl piffled away vaguely:

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm partial to Ritter bars with hazelnuts or coconut. And Dove. And
    >> Lindt truffles.
    >>

    > Ritter bars sound good to me though. Not sure about the Dove - in England
    > it's a brand of soap - I'd need the Lindt truffles to take the taste away!
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    We have Dove soap too! I hadn't thought of that. We also have these
    wonderful ice-cream bars called Dove bars with lovely chocolate around
    them. The chocolate is so good they've started selling it by itself in
    bags of small, foil wrapped, bite-size bars. Yummy!

    catwalker63, Mar 29, 2007
  16. Michael D. Alligood

    > We have Dove soap too! I hadn't thought of that. We also have these
    > wonderful ice-cream bars called Dove bars with lovely chocolate around
    > them. The chocolate is so good they've started selling it by itself in
    > bags of small, foil wrapped, bite-size bars. Yummy!
    > --
    >
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    Sounds like one to look out for then when I'm in the States in August ...
    <mouth waters>

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Mar 29, 2007
  17. Michael D. Alligood

    Frisbee® Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> We have Super Hawt Frisbee too! Yummy!
    >> --
    >>
    >> Catwalker
    >> MCNGP #43
    >> www.mcngp.com?wp_ml=0
    >> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."
    >>

    > Sounds like one to look out for then when I'm in the States in August ...
    > <mouth waters>
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    IF(Catwalker's)PFH

    Frisbee®, Mar 29, 2007
  18. Michael D. Alligood

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® piffled away vaguely:

    > "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >>> We have Super Hawt Frisbee too! Yummy!
    >>>

    >> Sounds like one to look out for then when I'm in the States in August ...
    >> <mouth waters>
    >>
    >> IT Girl MCDST

    > IF(Catwalker's)PFH

    Stop that. You know I don't like to share.

    catwalker63, Mar 29, 2007
  19. Michael D. Alligood

    Briscobar Guest

    > I'm partial to Ritter bars with hazelnuts or coconut. And Dove. And
    > Lindt truffles.

    There's a candy store near my office with a sign out front:

    ASST LINDT $XX/LB

    I don't know how much the "ASST LINDT" is off the top of my head, but I can
    assure you if they're charging anything for ASST LINDT, they're charging too
    much.

    Briscobar, Mar 29, 2007
  20. Michael D. Alligood

    JaR Guest

    Briscobar wrote:
    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm partial to Ritter bars with hazelnuts or coconut. And Dove. And
    >> Lindt truffles.

    > There's a candy store near my office with a sign out front:
    >
    > ASST LINDT $XX/LB
    >
    > I don't know how much the "ASST LINDT" is off the top of my head, but I can
    > assure you if they're charging anything for ASST LINDT, they're charging too
    > much.

    If the price is right, I could let you have some BLYBTN LINDT.

    --
    JaR
    Cheap at twice the price

    JaR, Mar 30, 2007