Re: Exams Required for MCSE

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Michael D. Alligood, Mar 15, 2007.

  1. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Dude, you take yourself way too seriously.

    exactly people need to lighten up and enjoy life.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >So, u have made yourself a judge of who should and shouldn't be in IT. Who
    >the heck r u ? Gates in disguise ?
    >How the hell do you know who has or doesn't have experience?
    >How the hell do you know if someone researched or not ?
    >Who the hell r u to define certification?
    >
    >U have become legendary in some circles in Microsoft !!!!!!!!! Oh ... yeah
    >.... I heard Bill Gates mention you by name once on TV .... Get a life
    >
    >The more I read of your posts, the more I am convinced I am wasting my time.
    >So, pal, keep barking at the moon

    you are gtight and i claim my $0.52

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007

  3. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >All I have to say about all of this stuff in this post is LMFAO!!!!

    me to. lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  4. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I belong to a Saltwater aquarium site, where the same stupid questions are
    >asked day in & day out.

    yeah but not by so called 'IT Professionals'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  5. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >You became such a legend, you had to change your poasting handle.

    big mistake ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  6. Michael D. Alligood

    Blackmetal Guest

    Well, my two cents:

    Is easy to recognize who has or not experience, we only have to read their
    posts or questions, all of us know these questions and the most stupid are:

    - which path is good for me? what the f...ck is that? if someone is already
    working in a determined field in IT, this person is able to know his/her own
    goals for their career, current job, or possible job change!

    - how many questions? how much time?. If someone know their stuff, why the
    hell is important the time or amount of questions?

    - what exams are for...you name it. Why don't go to microsoft website and
    find out by yourself?

    IT is based on RESEARCH and if someone is a lazy on researching basic
    information on official websites, what can you expect from them? I agree in
    no answer this kind of questions to that people because as many of you said
    already, these questions have been answered thousands of times in these
    newsgroups.

    IT is about find your own way and learn from people who know, but not asking
    stupid questions instead of doing some basic research.

    Blackmetal, Mar 16, 2007
  7. Michael D. Alligood

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in

    >>Definitely can't blame you using such a language on an IT forum if you
    >>call yourself Pu$$y Feet and not wearing any underwear. If you think
    >>you're funny, then you're definitely sick .... you need psychological
    >>& psychiatric help real bad.

    > god you really are a humorless dick aren't you.

    I've heard it said that laughter is what separates man from
    the other animals. I've also he3ard it was that man has a
    sole, but I really don't know what fish would have to with it
    at all.
    kpg, Mar 16, 2007
  8. Michael D. Alligood

    kpg Guest

    This froup is an oxymoron

    Ironic, ain't it?
    kpg, Mar 16, 2007
  9. Michael D. Alligood

    catwalker63 Guest

    Aries0999 piffled away vaguely:

    <snip>
    > Who the hell r u to define certification?

    <snip>

    We didn't define them. MS did and if you had bothered to read about the
    audience for the exams and certifications you might have noticed that
    they are intended for experienced professionals who already do most of
    this stuff every day. All we're trying to do is clear up the
    misconception that it's a way to break into IT. It isn't. You can't go
    from not knowing how to turn on your PC to running a network in 6 months
    by studying for and obtaining MS certifications. That's just crazy.
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Mar 16, 2007
  10. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >IT is about find your own way and learn from people who know, but not asking
    >stupid questions instead of doing some basic research.

    totally agree

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  11. Michael D. Alligood

    catwalker63 Guest

    CBIC piffled away vaguely:

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > Put your big girl panties on, spank your
    >> inner moppet, and get over it. Self-righteous piffle is boring and
    >> unattractive.
    >>

    > Gawd, U R so hawt

    Why thank you kind sir!

    catwalker63, Mar 16, 2007
  12. Michael D. Alligood

    Jtyc Guest

    This is no place for those kind of rational statements.
    Jtyc, Mar 16, 2007
  13. Michael D. Alligood

    RozaGy Guest

    On Mar 16, 1:25�pm, "Frisbee�" <> wrote:
    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > > Thus spake "Michael D. Alligood" <> :

    I know for a fact that many of us in the MCNGP have helped a lot of
    > people, whether it be showing them the light, or by helping to shut down
    > spammers and cheaters.  What you've been doing, mostly, is encouraging
    > people to ask questions in a newsgroup that have been asked and answered a
    > thousand times.  We've become legendary in some circles in Microsoft by
    > directing the more dense cheaters to directly e-mail them requesting brain
    > dumps.  We've worked directly with Microsoft to help scam and shut down the
    > scammers themselves.  Yes, we can sometimes be like a pack of Pit Bulls, but
    > we don't take ourselves as seriously as you seem to.  You even quoted our
    > web site.  Do you honestly believe from that quoted text that we're being
    > serious?  Have you ever considered that you might suffer fromAsperger'sSyndrome?  Research it.

    YEAH, YOU research it!!!!!! LOL :))))))))))))

    YOU ain't got a clue, looks like :))))))

    And if you think for one minute that accusing someone of having
    Asperger's is an insult (the way you mean it here) it is pathetic.
    Because it actually means a COMPLIMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL :)))) you're such a duntz if you don't even know :))

    One CAN NOT be a genius without having Autism in pure form (AS) - READ
    UP ON IT, PAL!
    Asperger's is prerequisite for genius. And there's nothing bad or
    shamefull about that.

    One would think that one would rather be accused of being a genius
    than an idiot! :)

    Blatant stupidity always makes my day!

    Discrimination and racism are the nearest second.

    Aspies unite! Together we're stronger. Protect pure intellect for the
    benefit of mankind. Ignore the ignorant, support the desintegrated.
    Move forward regardless. Forget trying to fit in like a round peg in
    the square hole - let the sqauers belong to squares. Belong to your
    own kind. Stop being the Ugly duckling - let the Ducks peck each other
    to death, back-stubbing is their passtime of choice - let them! Fly
    with the Swans! BE YOURSELF!

    Aspies are cool. Hi to you all!
    All the best,

    Roza, the beautiful girl....

    What?
    RozaGy, Mar 16, 2007
  14. I do not believe I am misguided. However if I were I guess I would not
    know it anyway being misguided and all -- lol. Naïve? I do not think I
    am that either -- but again I could be suffering from my misguided
    behavior! I also do not think I spoon feed these noobs. The one think I
    preach day in and day out is RESEARCH. However, people may research
    something and still come out with the wrong solution (e.g. the OP.) So
    instead of offer them pseudo answers riddled in insults, I choose to
    help. Again, there are some questions that are just tiresome -- how many
    questions are on the exam, how much time do I have to take the exam,
    etc. There are many times that I want to just say, DO IT REALLY
    MATTER??? If you know your subject, know your objectives, it should not
    matter how many questions are on the exam. But I rarely say that. And if
    I do, it is in a non threatening way -- or better yet non insulting way.
    I have a great sense of humor. And perhaps you guys are being funny.
    Many times in posts and text, emotion does not convey. Just keep that in
    mind -- all of you.

    Catwalker made a great statement somewhere in this thread. She stated,
    "You can't go from not knowing how to turn on your PC to running a
    network in 6 months by studying for and obtaining MS certifications.
    That's just crazy." There are very good posts like this throughout the
    newsgroups by the MCNGP. But they are like diamonds in the rough -- very
    hard to find. It takes more time to be polite than to be rude... All I
    am asking is take a little more time. Have fun, just not at the
    expensive of others who want to know, but have questions (however
    stupid).

    You asked me a question below, " You even quoted our web site. Do you
    honestly believe from that quoted text that we're being serious?" Are
    you? If the MCNGP's cause is to stomp out the braindumps, cheaters, and
    actually build a better world for all of I.T., then I would beg you to
    allow me to join the cause. "Do you honestly believe from that quoted
    text that we're being serious?" You are proving it day in and day out
    with your posts. What are we to think?

    > I believe, however, that he'll eventually wind-up like the dozens of other Don
    > Quixote's that come and go here through the years. It's a shame, really.
    > His intentions are good, even if they are a bit mis-guided.

    I have been here since the beginning, and I will be here till the end...
    Now that is humor... or delusional... or madness...

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 17, 2007
  15. The OP was confused by the number of courses Microsoft listed versus the
    number of exams needed. But yes, I do RESEARCH. That is how one survives
    in any field. I whole heartedly agree with the MCNGP's cause; just not
    their method or practice of constantly ripping people. There are plenty
    of people who, for whatever reason, think that it is easier to post a
    question in a newsgroup than to goggle it. Most of the time, individuals
    do not find their answer in google, because they do not know what they
    are really asking. I am not saying that we spoon feed every one, but
    perhaps help them clarify what they are try to ask -- especially noobs.
    Here is the thing, if the MCNGP is really dedicated to "building a
    better world for I.T.", then how about helping. We are not going to be
    here forever, and we all have to pass the touch to those individuals who
    are coming up in the I.T. field. Why not show them the right way to do
    things, instead of insulting them?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 17, 2007
  16. > DO IT REALLY MATTER???

    Lol. That was suppose to say DOES IT REALLY MATTER -- although I am from
    the South.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 17, 2007
  17. > pass the touch...

    Again I am starting St. Patty's day early... Pass the TORCH. Ugh.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 17, 2007
  18. Michael D. Alligood

    catwalker63 Guest

    Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

    <snip>

    > You asked me a question below, " You even quoted our web site. Do you
    > honestly believe from that quoted text that we're being serious?" Are
    > you? If the MCNGP's cause is to stomp out the braindumps, cheaters, and
    > actually build a better world for all of I.T., then I would beg you to
    > allow me to join the cause. "Do you honestly believe from that quoted
    > text that we're being serious?" You are proving it day in and day out
    > with your posts. What are we to think?

    <snip>

    A little history: the MCNGP is a certification you cannot braindump.
    You cannot get it by cheating. You have to know the requirements and no
    one who is "certified" will ever tell you. The requirements are mostly
    tongue-in-cheek. That's how it started and we haven't deviated from our
    purpose or our methods and we're not likley to start now. This is tough
    love in action.

    Our methods are effective and they are appropriate for those who cheat,
    advise cheating, or sell cheats. And I still maintain that the OP for
    this thread was not insulted until he/she/it became insulting. The OPs
    question was poorly formatted and so a couple replies were silly.
    Day-in, day-out we have to answer questions like this from our user
    base. When a supposed professional posts a question like this, they
    deserve a little ribbing. You are welcome to behave and post in
    whatever way seems right to you.

    catwalker63, Mar 17, 2007
  19. Michael D. Alligood

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Mar 16, 7:11 pm, "Briscobar" <> wrote:

    > Of all the posts in this thread, it is this little blurb I have the most
    > trouble with. No offense, Cerebrus, as this isn't directed directly at you,
    > but to all my fellow MCNGP members, as I've noticed this a lot in the past.
    > We encourage others to do their research, and when someone researches US,
    > they're a wannabe and a lamer? That's highly hypocritical and wholly unfair.
    > Do we want people to research or not? Is it MCNGP policy to flame others for
    > going to our website and reading, even though they're not a member? That's
    > not building a better world for all of IT.

    I'm afraid I don't agree with your interpretation here. I cannot
    recall an instance where we've flamed someone simply for researching
    about us. However, it's possible that is because of all the members, I
    have been associated with the MCNGP for the least time. After all,
    some of our eligibility requirements are secret, and do required
    sustained research from potential members. And many of the members
    will provide subtle hints about those, when asked.

    In this particular case, I was teasing MDA, coz he's already been
    awared LoTM (which he should consider a great honour, BTW)

    > That's building the foundations
    > of an isolationist community. No one will want to come to MCNGP.com if we
    > flame them for looking into who we are and what we stand for. I thought we
    > wanted to make ourselves known and to convince people what we're doing is
    > right and just?

    That's not the impression I was given when I joined up. I was under
    the impression that we do not have to convince anyone about what we
    stand for. We do not need to invite people to MCNGP.com and read about
    us, so that we can have more members. Maybe this is the reason why our
    home page provides so little information about what we actually stand
    for.

    Those who are interested should already have formed an opinion about
    us (again, by researching our posts and comments), and it should be an
    opinion that makes them eager to join up. We have nothing to prove to
    any outsider. This is what makes us an exclusive club, which you
    cannot just register with, and join. A person needs to be invited and
    in order to be invited, he must prove himself.

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/
    Cerebrus, Mar 17, 2007
  20. Michael D. Alligood

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > I've learn a great deal about home defense, russian military equipment
    > and the Gators. So I for one for one, recommends this group.

    I've also learned about the difference between ninjas and pirates and why
    we all need to be touched by his noodley appendage, why the vikings
    sucked last year but will be sooooo much better next year, what the "B"
    word is all about and why I cross my legs when it is used, what I'd do
    with a million bucks (2 chicks) and the value of the TPS cover sheet, and
    finally, how to flirt with LRM without getting hurt. (that last one is a
    bit touchy and there is still a chance that I will get chianed up
    somewhere yet again)

    good life lessons...really good...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Behind every great computer lies... a mess of wires!
    Neil, Mar 17, 2007