    >> u can't even spell moron .... moron

    > Apparently you are not a Farker.

    Or an RSFCker. What an IDOT.

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    Frisbee® Guest

    You just made my day.

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007

  3. Michael D. Alligood

    Briscobar Guest

    On Mar 16, 9:05 am, "Cerebrus" <> wrote:

    > I see you've taken the time to study and research our objectives and
    > eligibility. Do I sense a Wannabe there ? I think that would be quite
    > difficult to arrange, especially since you've already been awarded
    > LoTM once. Plus Frisbee goes into a raging fit every time he sees your
    > sig.

    Of all the posts in this thread, it is this little blurb I have the
    most
    trouble with. No offense, Cerebrus, as this isn't directed directly at
    you,
    but to all my fellow MCNGP members, as I've noticed this a lot in the
    past.
    We encourage others to do their research, and when someone researches
    US,
    they're a wannabe and a lamer? That's highly hypocritical and wholly
    unfair.
    Do we want people to research or not? Is it MCNGP policy to flame
    others for
    going to our website and reading, even though they're not a member?
    That's
    not building a better world for all of IT. That's building the
    foundations
    of an isolationist community. No one will want to come to MCNGP.com if
    we
    flame them for looking into who we are and what we stand for. I
    thought we
    wanted to make ourselves known and to convince people what we're doing
    is
    right and just? The above post is not the way to go about it.

    That said, the OP did ask a dumb question, and Mr. Alligood seems to
    be
    quite naive about the state of IT and this froup in particular.

    KB

    Briscobar, Mar 16, 2007
  4. Michael D. Alligood

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Mar 16, 2007
  5. Michael D. Alligood

    CBIC Guest

    "Aries0999" <> wrote in message
    > U have become legendary in some circles in Microsoft !!!!!!!!! Oh ... yeah

    This comment alone proves your ignorance about us.

    CBIC, Mar 16, 2007
  6. Michael D. Alligood

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Aries0999" <> wrote in message
    > So, u have made yourself a judge of who should and shouldn't be in IT. Who
    > the heck r u ? Gates in disguise ?

    I am the great and powerful FRISBEE! I only wish I had Gate's money.

    > How the hell do you know who has or doesn't have experience?

    A lot of people entering this field have no experience, but for some reason
    think that getting certified will get them in the door. The types of
    questions that we get on a daily basis in these various cross-posted
    newsgroups clearly demonstrates that a lot of people do not have experience.

    > How the hell do you know if someone researched or not ?

    Usually, when they ask questions like how many exams are there for MCSE.
    Most of the time, if someone has bothered to research, they will state so in
    their post. "I tried googling this but..." or "I can't seem to find this on
    the Microsoft web site..."

    > Who the hell r u to define certification?

    I am a Microsoft Certified Professional! Phear me!

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007
  7. Michael D. Alligood

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I see you've taken the time to study and research our objectives and
    >> eligibility. Do I sense a Wannabe there ? I think that would be quite
    >> difficult to arrange, especially since you've already been awarded
    >> LoTM once. Plus Frisbee goes into a raging fit every time he sees your
    >> sig.

    > Of all the posts in this thread, it is this little blurb I have the most
    > trouble with. No offense, Cerebrus, as this isn't directed directly at
    > you, but to all my fellow MCNGP members, as I've noticed this a lot in the
    > past. We encourage others to do their research, and when someone
    > researches US, they're a wannabe and a lamer? That's highly hypocritical
    > and wholly unfair. Do we want people to research or not? Is it MCNGP
    > policy to flame others for going to our website and reading, even though
    > they're not a member? That's not building a better world for all of IT.
    > That's building the foundations of an isolationist community. No one will
    > want to come to MCNGP.com if we flame them for looking into who we are and
    > what we stand for. I thought we wanted to make ourselves known and to
    > convince people what we're doing is right and just? The above post is not
    > the way to go about it.
    >
    > That said, the OP did ask a dumb question, and Mr. Alligood seems to be
    > quite naive about the state of IT and this froup in particular.

    That's much better formatting, Agent Briscobar. Nice work.

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007
  8. Michael D. Alligood

    Jtyc Guest

    > You just made my day.

    I'm here to help.

    Jtyc, Mar 16, 2007
  9. Michael D. Alligood

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Aries0999" <> wrote in message
    > So, u have made yourself a judge of who should and shouldn't be in IT.

    No, the people that leave here decide that for themselves.

    > Who
    > the heck r u ? Gates in disguise ?

    No, that's Ru Paul

    > How the hell do you know who has or doesn't have experience?

    It shows in your post. If you had more experience, you'd have known that.

    > How the hell do you know if someone researched or not ?

    Again, It shows in the OPs post.

    > Who the hell r u to define certification?

    Did we write that definition? I forget, we've written so many lately that some
    have just slipped past me.

    > U have become legendary in some circles in Microsoft !!!!!!!!! Oh ... yeah
    > .... I heard Bill Gates mention you by name once on TV .... Get a life

    Yes we have. Did you really? Then we are bigger than we thought guys, good news.
    Stop the 'get a life' speech, it's getting old, and the more you say it, the
    more immature you're sounding. Do you say 'uh' every other word too?

    > The more I read of your posts, the more I am convinced I am wasting my time.
    > So, pal, keep barking at the moon

    Yet you're STILL here.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 16, 2007
  10. I'm not sure what happened to spark all this
    And truthfully I really don't care
    I found this site & thought it might be helpful
    I no longer visit this site daily as I 1st did
    I have other sites where I can find more useful information

    I belong to a Saltwater aquarium site, where the same stupid questions are
    asked day in & day out. Some people are helpful, some aren't. Some search
    1st & then ask a question to clarify what they found, others just ask. Some
    are downright hostile in their responses, as was the case where one person
    told a "newbie" they were going to DIE due to an itchy reaction to a
    Saltwater creature
    That hostile person was immedetialy & permanently banned

    This "online attutude" extends to most sites that I have seen, save one
    On that site rude behavior (SP?) gets you an immediate "time out"
    It's simply not tolerated, no matter how smart you are or how long you have
    been a member on the board. Continue with it & you are banned
    As a result of this policy, everyone behaves
    and no...I won't post that site

    and as far as speling gos....I can't even begin to count the speeling errors
    I have made in posts

    Signing off again....no sense hanging around for a discussion like this

    =?Utf-8?B?U2N1YmFfRGF2ZQ==?=, Mar 16, 2007
  11. All I have to say about all of this stuff in this post is LMFAO!!!!

    --
    Matt
    A+, MCP, and MCDST

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dA==?=, Mar 16, 2007
  12. Michael D. Alligood

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Matt" <> wrote in message
    > All I have to say about all of this stuff in this post is LMFAO!!!!
    >

    > --
    > Matt
    > ... ******* MCP ******* ...

    Yeah, well, so do we!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 16, 2007
  13. Michael D. Alligood

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Matt" <> wrote in message
    > All I have to say about all of this stuff in this post is LMFAO!!!!

    You're okay in my book, Matt. You will go far.

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007
  14. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >MCSA, MCDST, MCP

    hee,hee,hee

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  15. Michael D. Alligood

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how
    >>are you guys doing that? By "demonstrating posting skills both defensive
    >>and offensively?" By "using and misuse, when appropriate, of the English
    >>language?"

    > yes *and* Lets not forget the use of my phrase which I coin almost six
    > years ago.

    You became such a legend, you had to change your poasting handle.

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007
  16. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  17. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Way to go Michael .... I am saying this only for one reason; I am 100% sure
    >that there many others that would love to use this forum to learn something

    I've learn a great deal about home defense, russian military equipment
    and the Gators. So I for one for one, recommends this group.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  18. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Definitely can't blame you using such a language on an IT forum if you call
    >yourself Pu$$y Feet and not wearing any underwear. If you think you're funny,
    >then you're definitely sick .... you need psychological & psychiatric help
    >real bad.

    god you really are a humorless dick aren't you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  19. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Oh God ... another moron .... this species really still exists.
    >u can't even spell moron .... moron
    >By the way, does BS in your designations stand for what I think it stands
    >for ?
    >
    >Are getting a taste of my sense of humor or do want more ?

    what humor's that then? All i hear from you are the rantings of a
    strange little nobody. are you related to gtight by any chance?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  20. Michael D. Alligood

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Honestly .... u made me laugh ..... a true pathetic clown .... that's what u r

    your keyboards broken mister/miss/ms

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007