Re: exams on MCSE certification

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD[MCNGP], Dec 1, 2006.

  1. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Yes, please start with #1.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 1, 2006

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Yes, please start with #1.

    C++ programmers always start with #0.

    kpg, Dec 1, 2006

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> Yes, please start with #1.

    > C++ programmers always start with #0.

    Look, I've been doing my best to accommodate the none programming clusers
    here. Gimme a break! ;)

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 1, 2006
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> Yes, please start with #1.

    > C++ programmers always start with #0.

    Option Base 42

    Frisbee®, Dec 1, 2006
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    Thor Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> Yes, please start with #1.

    > C++ programmers always start with #0.

    ....even wannabe .NET programmers like myself do that,
    assembly programmers do it in C++ by ^ing self
    53

    Thor, Dec 1, 2006
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >>> Yes, please start with #1.

    >> C++ programmers always start with #0.

    > Option Base 42

    that won't port

    kpg, Dec 1, 2006
  7. BD[MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:26:56 +0100, Thor cast into the ether:

    >> C++ programmers always start with #0.

    > ...even wannabe .NET programmers like myself do that,
    > assembly programmers do it in C++ by ^ing self

    How many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 1, 2006
  8. BD[MCNGP]

    Thor Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:26:56 +0100, Thor cast into the ether:
    >
    >>> C++ programmers always start with #0.

    >> ...even wannabe .NET programmers like myself do that,
    >> assembly programmers do it in C++ by ^ing self

    > How many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?
    >
    > --

    one?

    Thor, Dec 2, 2006
  9. BD[MCNGP]

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in message
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:26:56 +0100, Thor cast into the ether:

    >>> ...even wannabe .NET programmers like myself do that,
    >>> assembly programmers do it in C++ by ^ing self

    >> How many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

    > one?

    None.

    It's a hardware problem.

    Frisbee®, Dec 2, 2006
  10. BD[MCNGP]

    Thor Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Thor" <> wrote in message
    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >>> On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:26:56 +0100, Thor cast into the ether:

    >>> How many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

    >> one?

    > None.
    >
    > It's a hardware problem.

    hehe

    Thor, Dec 3, 2006
  11. BD[MCNGP]

    Thor Guest

    > "Thor" <> wrote in message
    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >>> On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:26:56 +0100, Thor cast into the ether:

    >>> How many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

    >> one?

    > None.
    >
    > It's a hardware problem.

    Makes sense.
    Every programmer I've met lately that seems remote likely to be able to
    change a lightbulb on her own is calling herself an architect and refuses to
    do any real work. This industry is getting less and less attractive.
    53

    Thor, Dec 3, 2006
  12. BD[MCNGP]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Every programmer I've met lately that seems remote likely to be able to
    >change a lightbulb on her own is calling herself an architect and refuses to
    >do any real work.

    now that is funny!

    >This industry is getting less and less attractive.

    very true. if i was a recent post grad in some IT related subject, I'd
    be thinking, opps, wrong career choice! I'd recommend to someone
    looking to do a degree, study to become a defense lawyer or
    accountant.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 4, 2006