Re: exams on MCSE certification

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by CBIC, Dec 1, 2006.

  1. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Igor" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Do exams on MCSE certification need to be taken in a certain order or can
    > determine the order in which to take these exams myself?
    > What better exams should I take to pass MCSE Server 2003?
    > Thank you All.

    This fscking question has been asked at least a dozen times here. Read some
    CBIC, Dec 1, 2006

  2. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    If you're looking for someone to spoon feed you I suggest you try a
    different group.

    CBIC, Dec 1, 2006

  3. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    Thanks for asking fsking stupid question, and then taking sound advice and
    READING THE FSKING GROUP BEFORE ASKING ANOTHER STUPID FSKING QUESTION!

    Frisbee®, Dec 1, 2006
  4. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Why in ghods name do you lazy fsukers always get pi$$ed off when we don't
    answer your lame questions?

    If you can answer that correctly, then I'll PERSONALLY answer your question.
    DEAL??!!

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 1, 2006
  5. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Thanks for asking fsking stupid question, and then taking sound advice
    > and READING THE FSKING GROUP BEFORE ASKING ANOTHER STUPID FSKING
    > QUESTION!

    I wonder if he says his name eye-gore or e-gore?
    kpg, Dec 1, 2006
  6. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    > Why in ghods name do you lazy fsukers always get pi$$ed off when we don't
    > answer your lame questions?
    >
    > If you can answer that correctly, then I'll PERSONALLY answer your
    > question. DEAL??!!
    >

    >>> This fscking question has been asked at least a dozen times here. Read
    >>> some

    Maybe he thought I was exaggerating by typing it's been asked dozens of
    times. Let's see:
    http://groups.google.com/group/micr...public.cert.exam.mcse&q=order of exams&qt_g=1

    Nope. It's more like hundreds of times.
    CBIC, Dec 1, 2006
  7. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Nope. It's more like hundreds of times.

    Yeah, I was thinking a dozen was a little low.
    kpg, Dec 1, 2006
  8. hey man, i undertend your reply. actually i agree with it. but you can say
    just "see posts". why do you so angry? why fusking? type of this reply good
    for bodybuilders forums, where peoples full with stheroids...
    be good.

    =?Utf-8?B?SWdvcg==?=, Dec 1, 2006
  9. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> Nope. It's more like hundreds of times.

    > Yeah, I was thinking a dozen was a little low.

    I've told you a million times I never exaggerate.
    CBIC, Dec 1, 2006
  10. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Igor" <> wrote in message
    > hey man, i undertend your reply. actually i agree with it. but you can say
    > just "see posts". why do you so angry? why fusking? type of this reply
    > good
    > for bodybuilders forums, where peoples full with stheroids...
    > be good.

    I reply this way 'cause that's what I do. It's my "thing." I guess your
    "thing" is to ask lame questions and then get huffy when you get spanked.
    CBIC, Dec 1, 2006
  11. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Igor" <> wrote in message
    > thanks. it help.

    It did? Damb!
    CBIC, Dec 1, 2006
  12. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    As =?Utf-8?B?SWdvcg==?= once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > it says Kilometer-Per-Gallon /kpg :(

    Well, if we're going to do metric it would be kpl.

    Now, my son's initials are mpg.

    Best I can figure, kpg stands for Kerpal Paki Gangsta
    kpg, Dec 1, 2006
  13. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Igor" <> wrote in message
    > sorry man. do not recognize immediately you are a cool man. i'm crying :(
    > sorry sorry sorry. time to close this really useless discussion.
    > one time more, thanks for link to google.

    Wow... someone who wants to be a systems engineer, and apparently has never
    heard of google.

    I'm crying, too.
    Frisbee®, Dec 1, 2006
  14. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Igor" <> wrote in message
    > just want tio see you here, in north syberia, with fusking dial-up and
    > $5/hr
    > internet access.

    And you're spending time in here. What a waste of money. Oh well, try to
    stay warm, drink a vodka for me, maybe fsck a polar bear. Whatever.
    CBIC, Dec 1, 2006
  15. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Igor" <> wrote in message
    But. You can fusk yourself. Perverted manner,
    > please.
    > (nice dialog on a microsoft fotum...)

    That's not very neighborly comrade. Don't you know the cold war is over?
    CBIC, Dec 1, 2006
  16. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 12:55:32 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

    > I wonder if he says his name eye-gore or e-gore?

    What hump?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Dec 1, 2006
  17. CBIC wrote:
    > If you're looking for someone to spoon feed you I suggest you try a
    > different group.

    You're close. I think he just wants to spoon. Food may be involved
    before that though...
    Jonathan Roberts, Dec 2, 2006
  18. CBIC

    LRM Guest

    "Jonathan Roberts" <> wrote in message
    > CBIC wrote:
    >> If you're looking for someone to spoon feed you I suggest you try a
    >> different group.

    > You're close. I think he just wants to spoon. Food may be involved
    > before that though...

    Well 'round here they will never go for that. er...spit or swallow?
    LRM, Dec 2, 2006
  19. LRM wrote:
    > "Jonathan Roberts" <> wrote in message
    >> CBIC wrote:
    >>> If you're looking for someone to spoon feed you I suggest you try a
    >>> different group.

    >> You're close. I think he just wants to spoon. Food may be involved
    >> before that though...

    > Well 'round here they will never go for that. er...spit or swallow?

    LOL, you rock. Now, I see why you're one of the few (you're not alone,
    right?) female members.
    Jonathan Roberts, Dec 2, 2006
  20. CBIC

    > LRM wrote:
    >> "Jonathan Roberts" <> wrote in message
    >>> You're close. I think he just wants to spoon. Food may be involved
    >>> before that though...

    >> Well 'round here they will never go for that. er...spit or swallow?

    > LOL, you rock. Now, I see why you're one of the few (you're not alone,
    > right?) female members.

    No, I'm not alone, but sometimes it feels like it. Its difficult to find
    women who meet the standard and don't mind getting their hands dirty in
    here. I know they are out there.
    LRM, Dec 2, 2006