Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Diana K Brown, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Diana K Brown

    S. O'Brien Guest

    no... the 24th was my bday... I'm 32 :p

    oh blasted THAT image didnt I?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    S. O'Brien, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Diana K Brown

    KLXrider Guest

    On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 01:15:18 -0230, "S. O'Brien"
    <> wrote:

    >no... the 24th was my bday... I'm 32 :p

    That means your in your prime. I like experienced women.

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Diana K Brown

    S. O'Brien Guest

    lol you are both perverts... *gasp* what am I saying... that is not news!!
    jtyc I blame you for this... lol... why not... not MY fault... I'm sweet,
    innocent... or at least damn good at what I do lol

    S. O'Brien, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Diana K Brown

    Jtyc Guest

    > jtyc I blame you for this... lol... why not... not MY fault...

    I do routinely take the blame for other people so this is ok.

    > I'm sweet, innocent... or at least damn good at what I do lol

    Sweet and damn good at.... what you do... *wink*

    excellent...

    *really wants those details*

    Jtyc, Sep 3, 2003
  5. Diana K Brown

    Jtyc Guest

    > of all people I thought you might appreciate that more

    Yes, thank you for thinking of me.

    Jtyc, Sep 3, 2003
  6. Diana K Brown

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Didn't know..... Happy Birthday, Oh wise one

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Sep 4, 2003