Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Diana K Brown, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Thanx Craig! I am really sure that I could not survive another moment
    without your opinion! I also must admit this is the first time I have been
    called a "wanker" and I must say that I really did enjoy the experience!
    Off to have a "bacon botty" now.
    Craig, kindly sod off!

    Diana K. Brown
    MCNGP #25?
    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Diana K Brown, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Diana K Brown

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Diana K Brown" <> wrote in message
    > Thanx Craig! I am really sure that I could not survive another moment
    > without your opinion! I also must admit this is the first time I have

    been
    > called a "wanker" and I must say that I really did enjoy the experience!
    > Off to have a "bacon botty" now.
    > Craig, kindly sod off!
    >
    > Diana K. Brown
    > MCNGP #25?
    > http://www.mcngp.tk
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    haha someone else who cant remember their #... I think mine is 11 but we
    came up with 69 for me since no one had it yet

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    <snipped for crap avoidance>

    S. O'Brien, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Diana K Brown

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Must be the menapause kicking in girls, I remember distinctly that mine is
    (looks down at signature) 19.... I can remember cause it was my age at my
    last several birthdays

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Diana K Brown

    billyw Guest

    i'm not a number i'm a free man......

    Not a prisoner I'm a free man
    And my blood is my own now
    Don't care where the past was
    I know where I'm going ... out

    billyw, Aug 30, 2003
  5. Diana K Brown

    S. O'Brien Guest

    menapause??? HA!! I am no where NEAR that time zone yet... and I am not
    the only one... some of the guys are the same... we had this discussion
    quite a few months ago. And besides... I like my # :p

    As for age?? I didnt hear anyone wish my happy birthday this week (24th)..
    *sniff* and I thought you all love me!!!

    --
    Sue "I'm just gonna go eat some worms (lol)"

    S. O'Brien, Aug 30, 2003
  6. Diana K Brown

    billyw Guest

    oh happy bloody birthday...

    happy now?

    billyw, Aug 30, 2003
  7. Diana K Brown

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > As for age?? I didnt hear anyone wish my happy birthday this week

    > (24th)..
    > > *sniff* and I thought you all love me!!!

    > Happy birthday.
    >

    > I would love you but you are the one holding back details. How can I love
    > someone who doesn't trust me? *sniff*
    >

    > *cries*

    awww... well they always say you only hurt the ones you love... feel hurt
    yet?

    S. O'Brien, Sep 2, 2003
  8. Diana K Brown

    Jtyc Guest

    > awww... well they always say you only hurt the ones you love... feel hurt
    > yet?

    Yes.. but it's because of the traumatic episode I witnessed on the sidewalk
    outside of work this morning...

    I'm scarred for life... ugh...

    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2003
  9. Diana K Brown

    billyw Guest

    do tell

    billyw, Sep 2, 2003
  10. Diana K Brown

    Jtyc Guest

    > do tell

    Let's just say: Man... sidewalk... torqued heater...

    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2003
  11. Diana K Brown

    Consultant Guest

    as i walked by, this bum was squatted in front of a business, broad
    daylight. i noticed a pubble of liquid coming from his undercarraige. as i
    got closer, i noticed his pants were down, then out of nowhere, a seriers of
    logs escaped from the mans ass on to the sidewalk. without thinking twice,
    the bum, bare handed, scooped the turds from the sidewalk and tossed them
    into the nearby bushes.

    Consultant, Sep 2, 2003
  12. Diana K Brown

    Jtyc Guest

    > as i walked by, this bum was squatted in front of a business, broad
    > daylight. i noticed a pubble of liquid coming from his undercarraige. as i
    > got closer, i noticed his pants were down, then out of nowhere, a seriers

    of
    > logs escaped from the mans ass on to the sidewalk. without thinking twice,
    > the bum, bare handed, scooped the turds from the sidewalk and tossed them
    > into the nearby bushes.

    Thank you for the visualization.

    *gag*

    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2003
  13. Diana K Brown

    billyw Guest

    wow you guys dont have live in a classy area..
    also i see that there is a street in sac called Manlove, anything you guys
    want to own up to

    billyw, Sep 2, 2003
  14. Diana K Brown

    Consultant Guest

    thats just plain sick

    Consultant, Sep 2, 2003
  15. Diana K Brown

    Jtyc Guest

    > thats just plain sick

    That's over off of Folsom Blvd...

    There was a Prometric testing facility over there...

    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2003
  16. Diana K Brown

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > as i walked by, this bum was squatted in front of a business, broad

    <Snippedy>

    Damn, you come across the strangest, uh, shit.

    J.R.

    JaR, Sep 2, 2003
  17. Diana K Brown

    Consultant Guest

    tell me about it. i was just sittin on the can, minding my own business,
    when my boss got into the stall next to me. i swear to god, i played 2 hands
    of solitaire on my pda and this man was still pissing, i thought someone
    left the faucet on. this is no lie, it was about 7 minutes long

    Consultant, Sep 2, 2003
  18. Diana K Brown

    Consultant Guest

    and i was trying to let everyone know the horror of working downtown

    Consultant, Sep 2, 2003
  19. Diana K Brown

    Jtyc Guest

    > and i was trying to let everyone know the horror of working downtown

    And you did an excellent job.

    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2003
  20. Diana K Brown

    Maestro Guest

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

    24 huh... damn nice and ripe

    in message
    >> Must be the menapause kicking in girls, I remember

    distinctly that mine is
    >> (looks down at signature) 19.... I can remember cause

    it was my age at my
    >> last several birthdays
    >>
    >> --
    >> Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
    >> Systems Administrator
    >> Coordinated Home Care
    >>
    >> remove me to email to me
    >> "S. O'Brien" <> wrote

    in message
    >> > "Diana K Brown" <> wrote in

    message

    survive another moment

    the first time I have
    >> > been

    enjoy the
    >experience!

    >> > haha someone else who cant remember their #... I

    think mine is 11 but we
    >> > came up with 69 for me since no one had it yet
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Sue MCNGP #69
    >> > http://www.mcngp.tk
    >> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help