Re: Exams 70-292 & 70-296

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    just stating the obvious
    i am a bit sleepy

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > craig, im sorry you feel that way. for the most part, we are here to

    help
    > > those who really need and deserve the help. not for those who wish to

    > cheat
    > > their way into this field. we strive to bring integrity back to the it
    > > industry and do so by weeding out and discouraging those who don't

    belong.

    Consultant, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > just stating the obvious
    > i am a bit sleepy

    It's a good day to bail early.
    Jtyc, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    i have full intentions

    Consultant, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Consultant

    Maestro Guest

    I don't think it's obvious to the posters on the receiving
    end.

    message
    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in

    message

    Maestro, Aug 29, 2003
  5. Consultant

    Maestro Guest

    You can say you're sorry for making me remember that there
    is a better life out there :)

    also can finish
    >anytime i like...
    >
    >"Maestro" <> wrote in message
    >> In my current position, any day is a good day to take

    off

    Maestro, Sep 3, 2003