Re: Exams 70 292 & 70 296

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Herb Martin, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Herb Martin

    Herb Martin Guest

    > I would like to know what is the best material out there
    > for these 2 exams as I intend taking them soon.
    > Are there any web sites I could get info from?

    The online help -- also check out the NEW command line
    options listed when you type "Help" at the command line...

    SchTasks
    Tasklist
    Taskkill
    WMIC
    netsh

    TechNet is still great - in fact the TechNet InfoLib combined
    with the HELP is better than any book or material you can buy.

    You can pay more but you cannot buy better.

    Combine those with going through the outline and looking at
    all the dialogs and property sheets for NEW features and that
    covers it for anyone who knows Win2000.

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Aug 29, 2003