    how to use them and when each is best. Same for everything else the subject
    covers.

    --
    Regards

    Japes

    Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

    Japes, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Japes

    Chris Guest

    just study and study and try and play around what u have learnt in a test
    environment......learn where buttons are e.t.c. and grow stronger off every
    test because you will know what to expect don't let it get you down you
    will feel so great when you get it!

    Go for it!

    Good Luck!!:)
    "Japes" <> wrote in message
    > 1 Assuming you purchased the Transcenders, claim your money back.
    >
    > 2 Build a test lab and use the product LOTS.
    >
    > 3 Not only understand what PAP & MS-CHAP(216) are, or LSD OU(217) means

    but

    Chris, Aug 20, 2003

  3. I failed 70-216. I studied hard for my 70-217 and passed.
    The only advice I can give you is to skip the questions
    that ask you to do a task. First answer the multiple
    choice questions, and then go back to the questions that
    ask you to perform a task. I think that's how I was able
    to pass my 217. Good luck!!!

    Giovanny Martinez, Aug 21, 2003
  4. Japes

    Japes Guest

    Totally agree with you. I often never changed my answers when I reviewed the
    questions but once in a while I'd just know I'd chosen the wrong answer.

    Japes, Aug 21, 2003