RE: Exam Insurance

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Rowan, Feb 4, 2007.

  1. Rowan

    Rowan Guest

    I purchased the exam insurance but for both tests (70-271 & 70-272). I passed
    the first and am working on the second. I figured if I pass the test - great;
    I’m covered discount wise for the others I want. If I don't, I get free
    retake. If I pass one but not the other I have free retake and a discount on
    a second retake if I really screw up.

    Rowan, Feb 4, 2007