Re: exam cram 2 Windows 2000 Server

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by MCSE World, Sep 22, 2003.

  1. MCSE World

    MCSE World Guest

    That does happen...we all make mistakes.

    Anyhow..if you would like to pass along the errors you've noticed, send an
    email to the address listed in the front of the book on the "We want to hear
    from you page". I am not going to list that email address here to avoid the
    SPAM bots.

    Glad you liked the book overall. :)

    Best,
    Will