Re: Exam Broken - Anyone Else Seen This?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Mitch Garvis, Jun 28, 2008.

  1. Mitch Garvis

    Mitch Garvis Guest

    Hi Russell,

    In my experience the simulations will have all of the tools that you are
    required to accomplish the goal, and often none others. So for example if
    the question required setting an enterprise-wide password policy you would
    have access to GPMC, but not ADUC. I have never encountered a 'broken'
    simulation for the simple reason that there is no actual PC behind there,
    just a simulation environment. Is it possible that while you think there
    was only one single way of accomplishing the task that you might be wrong
    about that, and needed a different tool?

    Mitch Garvis, Jun 28, 2008

  2. Mitch Garvis

    jrmagno Guest

    I'm just a new MCP last june. im currenly studying the same coure you took up
    and planning to take examination too re: 70-291, thanks for the information.
    Just one question, is the questions didn't said or elaborated what tool to be
    used? maybe you can use the command line tool instead of the GUI (if
    applicable to use it).

    jrmagno, Aug 4, 2008