RE: Exam Broken - Anyone Else Seen This?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Matt, Jun 26, 2008.

  1. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Russell

    It’s a prometric issue. I had the same issue with 70-294 twice. The testing
    center called Prometric and got a case number. Then I had to call Prometric
    with that case number and they voided the test and rescheduled the test for
    me. So I didn’t have to pay for it again. I took it a second time and passed
    without the sims working. I had 3 of them that didn’t work.

    And since the test was voided it didn’t count toward the twice and 30 day
    rule for testing. So I would have kept taking it as many times as it took to
    get my MCSE. I would make sure you take some time off in between tests and
    study up and get the failure out of your mind. You can pass without the sims
    it just sucks without them.

    --
    Matt
    MCDST, MCITP, MCSE