Re: Exam 70-432

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Maryam, May 1, 2009.

  1. Maryam

    Maryam Guest

    Thanks for the replying so quickly. So, if you decide to sign up for a class,
    do you have any recommendation on the institution?

    Maryam, May 1, 2009

  2. "Maryam" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks for the replying so quickly. So, if you decide to sign up for a
    > class,
    > do you have any recommendation on the institution?

    No, unfortunately I cannot. I've never taken a single instructor-led,
    classroom-based course in the process of obtaining my certifications.

    What I would recommend, generically, though, is that if you do identify a
    candidate school for a class you're interested in -- go to the school, ask
    to speak with the assigned instructor, make sure that you're confident that
    the instructor actually knows the topic. It would be even better if you can
    get permission to audit an hour or two of a course to evaluate the skills of
    the instructor.

    It's not difficult for "good teachers" to teach anything from a well-written
    curriculum guide, and my intent here is not to malign good teachers who
    might be stretching their boundaries -- but if the instructor doesn't know
    the product inside-and-out, then they won't be a good resource for getting
    questions answered -- and that is, after all, the reason you'd be opting for
    instructor-led, classroom-based instruction.

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 1, 2009