Re: Exam 70-350

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Lasher, Feb 26, 2006.

  1. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    Ascorbic <> wrote in

    > HI,
    >
    > I want to take the 70-350 exam.
    > I have passed exam 70-270, 70-290 and 70-291.
    > I would know what kind of exam is the 70-350. How many questions? And
    > the Time? What is the minimum pass-score? What is the difficulties of
    > this exam?
    >
    > Thanks

    If you're already an MCP, why the He!! are you asking these questions? You
    know it violates the NDA. The only thing I can say is "Hard" and "700".

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 26, 2006

  2. Lasher

    MitchS Guest

    "Ascorbic" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:59:54 -0600, TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Feb 26, 2006 at 11:50am "Lasher" blathered:
    >>
    >>> The only thing I can say is "Hard" and "700".

    >>Huh huh, you said "hard".

    > why huh huh?

    "Shut up Buttmunch!" and please be researching "Beavis and Butthead"

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Feb 27, 2006