Re: Exam 70-292

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Brantley Richbourg, Mar 10, 2005.

  1. I just took this exam and failed with a 600.

    This exam was way more difficult than the 2000 exams by far!

    Make sure you rememeber DNS and what the different SOA values are for and
    what they can impact.

    Brantley Richbourg, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Brantley Richbourg

    fmsmcse Guest

    Let's give them some feedback......... I did it through the link below:

    http://web.survey-poll.com/bin/surv...3-4898-B98B-140FA95D6E44&lang=en&geo=NZL&pf=2

    fmsmcse, Apr 9, 2005