Re: exam 70-217

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Politician Spock, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. "Fabiano" <> wrote in message
    Hello,

    my name is Fabiano and i´m studing for 70-217 exam.

    Please, i want to know the difficulty of this exam. I´m
    studing with 2153 and 2154 MOC´s , and reading aditional
    material on student CD.

    Thank you!

    It's easier than 70-216 but harder than 70-215 and 70-210.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jul 29, 2003