Re: Everytime I think I've seen the most pathetic people alive...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney, Jun 26, 2004.

  1. Viper wrote:
    > Phil Roberts wrote:
    >> I read a Usenet group and prove myself wrong.
    >>
    >> Looks like alt.os.windows-xp and 24hoursupport.helpdesk are better
    >> off in my permanant killfilter then.

    > Well we know one thing that came out of this. Users of gradwell.net
    > can no longer post here because of one certain troll. Thank you
    > gradwell.net.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Maybe you could strike that up as your lifetime's
    achievement. Hell, it's better than anything you've managed in how many
    years of consuming valuable resources for no return?

    You have succeeded only in extending the consequences of your pathetic,
    childish actions to "users of gradwell.net", whilst I remain here, poking
    fun at you all through the bars on your cage.

    <waves banana at monkeys in alt.www.webmaster>

    GreyWyvern wrote:
    > On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 20:57:52 -0500, Phil Roberts
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> I read a Usenet group and prove myself wrong.
    >>
    >> Looks like alt.os.windows-xp and 24hoursupport.helpdesk are better
    >> off in my permanant killfilter then.

    > The human race reaches new lows every day. We should be proud.

    Proud of what? Your astounding collective impotence and incomptence?
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    DarthGates Guest

    wrote in message
    | Viper wrote:
    | > Phil Roberts wrote:
    | >> I read a Usenet group and prove myself wrong.
    | >>
    | >> Looks like alt.os.windows-xp and 24hoursupport.helpdesk are better
    | >> off in my permanant killfilter then.
    | >
    | > Well we know one thing that came out of this. Users of gradwell.net
    | > can no longer post here because of one certain troll. Thank you
    | > gradwell.net.
    |
    | BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Maybe you could strike that up as your lifetime's
    | achievement. Hell, it's better than anything you've managed in how many
    | years of consuming valuable resources for no return?
    |
    | You have succeeded only in extending the consequences of your pathetic,
    | childish actions to "users of gradwell.net", whilst I remain here, poking
    | fun at you all through the bars on your cage.
    |
    | <waves banana at monkeys in alt.www.webmaster>
    Monkeys want Banana`s now !

    DarthGates, Jun 26, 2004

  3. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    John Bokma Guest

    begin end

    --
    John MexIT: http://johnbokma.com/mexit/
    personal page: http://johnbokma.com/
    John Bokma, Jun 26, 2004
  4. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    DarthGates Guest

    "John Bokma" <> wrote in message

    -‰@TŒBFS0V

    À`M$áÀ,‘€ What the hell is this crap -post your message in plan text next time .

    Or is this what you meant to say the first time around . -‰@TŒBFS0V

    À`M$áÀ,‘€

    --

    DarthGates

    "homepage was even altered insidiously!"
    DarthGates, Jun 26, 2004
  5. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    Dylan Parry Guest

    DarthGates wrote:

    > What the hell is this crap -post your message in
    > plan text next time .

    He did post in plain text, but your newsreader (I am assuming Outlook
    Express) doesn't cope well when a post begins with "begin " and treats
    the rest of the message as a binary attachment.

    --
    Dylan Parry
    Dylan Parry, Jun 26, 2004
  6. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    John Bokma Guest

    John Bokma, Jun 26, 2004

    <aside>
    I wonder how long it took the recalcitrant, punch-drunk walrus to type that.
    3-Chloro-1-2-3-Phenyl-3-Dimethoxyethyl-Benzylpheno, Jun 27, 2004
  8. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    John Bokma Guest

    John Bokma, Jun 27, 2004
  9. John Bokma wrote:

    3-Chloro-1-2-3-Phenyl-3-Dimethoxyethyl-Benzylphenoxy-Bohrium-N4-4-Hydroxyace
    tic-Acid
    > wrote:
    >
    >> John Bokma wrote:
    >>
    >> <aside>
    >> I wonder

    > Yeah, right

    You fucked up, again.

  10. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    John Bokma Guest

    begin oe-fix-tool.jpg

    Marisa Parnag wrote:

    > ,|0|-|/\/ |>0|<|\/|4 wrote:
    >
    > ,RU#:&QO<F\M,2TR+3,M4&AE;GEL+3,M1&EM971H;WAY971H>6PM0F5N>GEL<&AE;F]X>2U";VAR:75M+4XT+30M2'ED<F]X>6%C90
    > tic-Acid
    >
    >>wrote:
    >>

    >>>Wbua Obxzn wrote:
    >>>
    >>><aside>
    >>>I wonder

    >>Yeah, right

    > You fucked

    Yes. Maybe you too, one day

    end

    begin n00b-remover.exe

    John Bokma, Jun 27, 2004
  11. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    relic Guest

    "John Bokma" <> wrote in message

    Give up.
    Ask your sister.

    --
    - relic -
    Don't take life too seriously, You won't get out alive.
    relic, Jun 27, 2004
  12. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    John Bokma Guest

    John Bokma, Jun 27, 2004
  13. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    DarthGates Guest

    "Dylan Parry" <> wrote in message
    | DarthGates wrote:
    |
    | > What the hell is this crap -post your message in
    | > plan text next time .
    |
    | He did post in plain text, but your newsreader (I am assuming Outlook
    | Express) doesn't cope well when a post begins with "begin " and treats
    | the rest of the message as a binary attachment.

    This is all I was seeing in his post -attach is end.dat and if you can tell me how is OE to decode that ?
    Or what should I use for as newsreader ?
    --
    DarthGates
    DarthGates, Jun 27, 2004
  14. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    Ralph Guest

    DarthGates wrote:

    > "Dylan Parry" <> wrote in message
    > | DarthGates wrote:
    > |
    > | > What the hell is this crap -post your message in
    > | > plan text next time .
    > |
    > | He did post in plain text, but your newsreader (I am assuming Outlook
    > | Express) doesn't cope well when a post begins with "begin " and treats
    > | the rest of the message as a binary attachment.
    > |

    > This is all I was seeing in his post -attach is end.dat and if you can
    > tell me how is OE to decode that ? Or what should I use for as newsreader
    > ? --
    > DarthGates

    ****, if you are gointg to use MS, at least you can read up on the BUGS that
    MS does has not patched! Here is his message via google groups

    http://www.google.com/groups?safe=i...9$0$212$>&lr=&hl=en

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/2qb88

    He started the line with the word begin followed by two spaces then the word
    end. What did you get? An attachement end.dat! that is a bug in MS
    software. He DID post in plain text, OE's bug messed up the plain text.
    Here I will demonstrate, the nest line will be "begin dumb_MS"

    begin dumb_M

    --
    More Mutt nut logic: A person using a Linux embedded device is not a Linux
    user!!!

    Sorry Mutt nuts, but the only thing different with a Linux embedded device
    is the user interface. The user is still using Linux, just with a different
    UI.
    Ralph, Jun 27, 2004
  15. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    Boomer Guest

    Ralph wrote:

    > ****

    PS: Mail me.
    Boomer, Jun 27, 2004
  16. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    Panama Red Guest

    I believe it was Boomer who said...

    --
    "I think the best possible social program is a job."
    --Ronald Reagan
    Panama Red, Jun 27, 2004
  17. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    Boomer Guest

    ****
    Boomer, Jun 27, 2004
  18. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    Panama Red Guest

    I believe it was Boomer who said...
    > Panama Red wrote:
    >> I believe it was Boomer who said...

    > ****

    I expect better than that, K-man. You dissapoint me.

    Panama Red, Jun 27, 2004
  19. Panama Red wrote:
    > I believe it was Boomer who said...
    >> Panama Red wrote:
    >>> I believe it was Boomer who said...

    >> ****

    > I expect better than that, K-man. You dissapoint me.

    As if I might give a passing pocket of gas for your feelings and
    expectations?

    Put your face right up close to your monitor and see if you can detect even
    the slightest hint of concern on my brow. If you later notice any red
    patches on your face, your monitor's power output might be above normal. To
    verify if there is a fault, keep your face against the screen until cooked.
    Iman Qadriyah, Jun 27, 2004
  20. Viper, the dyslexic, defaming kidney

    DarthGates Guest

    "Ralph" <> wrote in message
    | DarthGates wrote:
    |

    | > "Dylan Parry" <> wrote in message
    | > | DarthGates wrote:
    | > |
> [...]
    | > |
    | > | He did post in plain text, but your newsreader (I am assuming Outlook
    | > | Express) doesn't cope well when a post begins with "begin " and treats
    | > | the rest of the message as a binary attachment.
    | > |
    | > |
    | > This is all I was seeing in his post -attach is end.dat and if you can
    | > tell me how is OE to decode that ? Or what should I use for as newsreader
    | > ? --
    |
    | ****, if you are gointg to use MS, at least you can read up on the BUGS that
    | MS does has not patched! Here is his message via google groups

    A Fucking link for Ms OE Bugs would too fucking nice of you .

    | http://www.google.com/groups?safe=i...9$0$212$>&lr=&hl=en

    So his message is this (begin end) what am I to infer it meaning is ? What other are reader also get from that ?

    | or
    |
    | http://tinyurl.com/2qb88
    |
    | He started the line with the word begin followed by two spaces then the word
    | end. What did you get? An attachement end.dat! that is a bug in MS
    | software. He DID post in plain text, OE's bug messed up the plain text.
    | Here I will demonstrate, the nest line will be "begin dumb_MS"

    You point is MS is crapware / name of a newsreader I should be using instead of OE ?

    --
    DarthGates
    "One world, one web, one program" -- Microsoft promotional ad
    DarthGates, Jun 27, 2004