    because........http://nitwit.home.att.net.......will never let it.

    --
    JerryD(upstateNY)

    JerryD\(upstateNY\), Feb 14, 2010

  2. JerryD\(upstateNY\)

    richard Guest

    Re: In case you wondered how sick in the head JerryD(Troll) is

    shut up stoopid. you're trolling again, still.

    richard, Feb 14, 2010

  3. JerryD\(upstateNY\)

    Rocky Guest

    richard wrote:
    > shut up stoopid. you're trolling again, still.

    Now I know why you are called stoopid.

    Rocky, Feb 14, 2010
  4. JerryD\(upstateNY\)

    John Holmes Guest

    Re: St00pid is "trolling again still"...heh

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 13:16:56 -0700, richard <>wrote:
    >
    >>shut up stoopid. you're trolling again, still.

    > trolling again still?
    > trolling still again?
    > again still trolling?
    > again trolling still?