Re: Europe scratchin their heads in wonder

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Nov 14, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:12:22 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > The outcome of the recent Uhmurikin sElections has people in the EU
    > wondering: wtf?
    > http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/13-3
    >
    > I guess they expected Uhmurikins to be actually smart. <guffaw>

    "Keep in mind that these were the conservatives of Europe venting at this
    conference, who currently are in control of the European Parliament, the
    European Commission, as well as the governments in Germany, France,
    Britain, Sweden and elsewhere. The European right is nowhere near as
    conservative as the Tea Partiers or GOP Congress members. Indeed, in most
    ways the European right is to the left of the Democratic Party, which is
    fairly startling to contemplate. If European conservatives were allowed
    to vote in America's November 2 election, there is no doubt how they
    would have voted."

    Guffaw, indeed.

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

    Aardvark, Nov 14, 2010

  2. Aardvark

    anyone Guest

    On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:49:37 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

    > On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:12:22 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> The outcome of the recent Uhmurikin sElections has people in the EU
    >> wondering: wtf?
    >> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/13-3
    >>
    >> I guess they expected Uhmurikins to be actually smart. <guffaw>

    > "Keep in mind that these were the conservatives of Europe venting at
    > this conference, who currently are in control of the European
    > Parliament, the European Commission, as well as the governments in
    > Germany, France, Britain, Sweden and elsewhere. The European right is
    > nowhere near as conservative as the Tea Partiers or GOP Congress
    > members. Indeed, in most ways the European right is to the left of the
    > Democratic Party, which is fairly startling to contemplate. If European
    > conservatives were allowed to vote in America's November 2 election,
    > there is no doubt how they would have voted."
    >
    > Guffaw, indeed.

    It is a sad state indeed (no pun intended), when the political prowess
    of conservatives in America is best represented by Butthead Bachmann,
    'Sir CrysALot' Boehner, the Alaskan IquitARod, Rick "let's secede" Perry,
    Darrell "Can I get a Camera" Issa, Alan "My clearance is higher'n yours"
    West, Eric "I published a book!" Cantor, Joe "more oily than Cod" Miller,
    ad nauseam...

    Seems we're in for a bit of extended economic damage, when only now are
    things slowly beginning to recover.

    anyone, Nov 14, 2010

  3. Aardvark

    webster72n Guest

    "anyone" wrote in message

    On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:49:37 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

    > On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:12:22 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> The outcome of the recent Uhmurikin sElections has people in the EU
    >> wondering: wtf?
    >> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/13-3
    >>
    >> I guess they expected Uhmurikins to be actually smart. <guffaw>

    > "Keep in mind that these were the conservatives of Europe venting at
    > this conference, who currently are in control of the European
    > Parliament, the European Commission, as well as the governments in
    > Germany, France, Britain, Sweden and elsewhere. The European right is
    > nowhere near as conservative as the Tea Partiers or GOP Congress
    > members. Indeed, in most ways the European right is to the left of the
    > Democratic Party, which is fairly startling to contemplate. If European
    > conservatives were allowed to vote in America's November 2 election,
    > there is no doubt how they would have voted."
    >
    > Guffaw, indeed.

    It is a sad state indeed (no pun intended), when the political prowess
    of conservatives in America is best represented by Butthead Bachmann,
    'Sir CrysALot' Boehner, the Alaskan IquitARod, Rick "let's secede" Perry,
    Darrell "Can I get a Camera" Issa, Alan "My clearance is higher'n yours"
    West, Eric "I published a book!" Cantor, Joe "more oily than Cod" Miller,
    ad nauseam...

    Seems we're in for a bit of extended economic damage, when only now are
    things slowly beginning to recover.

    Recover? Are you kidding?
    Brace yourself, you are going for a ride you will never forget.

    <H>.

    webster72n, Nov 15, 2010
  4. Aardvark

    Ferd Berfle Guest

    "anyone" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:49:37 +0000, Aardvark wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:12:22 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> The outcome of the recent Uhmurikin sElections has people in the EU
    >>> wondering: wtf?
    >>> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/13-3
    >>>
    >>> I guess they expected Uhmurikins to be actually smart. <guffaw>

    >> "Keep in mind that these were the conservatives of Europe venting at
    >> this conference, who currently are in control of the European
    >> Parliament, the European Commission, as well as the governments in
    >> Germany, France, Britain, Sweden and elsewhere. The European right is
    >> nowhere near as conservative as the Tea Partiers or GOP Congress
    >> members. Indeed, in most ways the European right is to the left of the
    >> Democratic Party, which is fairly startling to contemplate. If European
    >> conservatives were allowed to vote in America's November 2 election,
    >> there is no doubt how they would have voted."
    >>
    >> Guffaw, indeed.

    > It is a sad state indeed (no pun intended), when the political prowess
    > of conservatives in America is best represented by Butthead Bachmann,
    > 'Sir CrysALot' Boehner, the Alaskan IquitARod, Rick "let's secede" Perry,
    > Darrell "Can I get a Camera" Issa, Alan "My clearance is higher'n yours"
    > West, Eric "I published a book!" Cantor, Joe "more oily than Cod" Miller,
    > ad nauseam...
    >
    > Seems we're in for a bit of extended economic damage, when only now are
    > things slowly beginning to recover.

    The Dimocrats have actually re elected a little Weenie to Congress in NY.

    http://angrywhitedude.com/?tag=anthony-weiner

    Ferd Berfle, Nov 15, 2010
  5. Aardvark

    Anyone Guest

    webster72n wrote on 14-Nov-10 17:30 ...

    > "anyone" wrote in message
    >
    > On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:49:37 +0000, Aardvark wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:12:22 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> The outcome of the recent Uhmurikin sElections has people in the EU
    >>> wondering: wtf?
    >>> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/13-3
    >>>
    >>> I guess they expected Uhmurikins to be actually smart. <guffaw>

    >> "Keep in mind that these were the conservatives of Europe venting at
    >> this conference, who currently are in control of the European
    >> Parliament, the European Commission, as well as the governments in
    >> Germany, France, Britain, Sweden and elsewhere. The European right is
    >> nowhere near as conservative as the Tea Partiers or GOP Congress
    >> members. Indeed, in most ways the European right is to the left of the
    >> Democratic Party, which is fairly startling to contemplate. If European
    >> conservatives were allowed to vote in America's November 2 election,
    >> there is no doubt how they would have voted."
    >>
    >> Guffaw, indeed.

    > It is a sad state indeed (no pun intended), when the political prowess
    > of conservatives in America is best represented by Butthead Bachmann,
    > 'Sir CrysALot' Boehner, the Alaskan IquitARod, Rick "let's secede" Perry,
    > Darrell "Can I get a Camera" Issa, Alan "My clearance is higher'n yours"
    > West, Eric "I published a book!" Cantor, Joe "more oily than Cod" Miller,
    > ad nauseam...
    >
    > Seems we're in for a bit of extended economic damage, when only now are
    > things slowly beginning to recover.
    >
    > Recover? Are you kidding?

    Nope.

    > Brace yourself, you are going for a ride you will never forget.

    Yes, that was the point.

    Anyone, Nov 16, 2010
  6. Aardvark

    anyone Guest

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:19:33 -0500, Ferd Berfle wrote:

    > "anyone" <> wrote in message

    >>> "Keep in mind that these were the conservatives of Europe venting at
    >>> this conference, who currently are in control of the European
    >>> Parliament, the European Commission, as well as the governments in
    >>> Germany, France, Britain, Sweden and elsewhere. The European right is
    >>> nowhere near as conservative as the Tea Partiers or GOP Congress
    >>> members. Indeed, in most ways the European right is to the left of the
    >>> Democratic Party, which is fairly startling to contemplate. If
    >>> European conservatives were allowed to vote in America's November 2
    >>> election, there is no doubt how they would have voted."
    >>>
    >>> Guffaw, indeed.

    >> It is a sad state indeed (no pun intended), when the political prowess
    >> of conservatives in America is best represented by Butthead Bachmann,
    >> 'Sir CrysALot' Boehner, the Alaskan IquitARod, Rick "let's secede"
    >> Perry, Darrell "Can I get a Camera" Issa, Alan "My clearance is
    >> higher'n yours" West, Eric "I published a book!" Cantor, Joe "more oily
    >> than Cod" Miller, ad nauseam...
    >>
    >> Seems we're in for a bit of extended economic damage, when only now are
    >> things slowly beginning to recover.

    > The Dimocrats have actually re elected a little Weenie to Congress in
    > NY.

    "...I stopped worrying about that one back in high school." -- Congressman Weiner,
    to Rachel Maddow on TRMS.

    anyone, Nov 16, 2010