Re: Europe scratchin their heads in wonder

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Nov 14, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:12:22 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > The outcome of the recent Uhmurikin sElections has people in the EU
    > wondering: wtf?
    > http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/13-3
    >
    > I guess they expected us Uhmurikins to be actually smart.

    <guffaw>

    I fixed your post. You forgot the 'us' as in including yourself. But i
    have to wonder why you laugh at yourself? Care to clear that one up?

    Meat Plow, Nov 14, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    StevieO Guest

    CALL !

    Go ahead, the rest will follow.

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message

    Uh huh. Care to poast your voting record for the last 10 years, bub?
    StevieO, Nov 15, 2010