Re: Eudora

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Frosty, Oct 7, 2006.

  1. Frosty

    Frosty Guest

    I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on 7 Oct 2006
    07:11:37 GMT, and Blinky the Shark <> vomited
    forth this bit of wisdom :

    >Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> elaich wrote:
    >>> Muse Gruppes <> wrote in news:snCVg.270
    >>> $-nyc.rr.com:

    >>> I used Eudora exclusively in the old days, and still would be using it,
    >>> except I do only web based email now.
    >>>
    >>> It's a goodie, but later versions require you to accept ads. The last ad

    >> Don't you mean it shows ads if you don't buy it? Quite a difference.

    >I checked up on my assertion. Three versions of the current Eudora
    >release are available -- only one is ad supported:
    >
    >http://www.eudora.com/download/

    I use ver 3.2.1 and there are no ads and it's free.
    I use it with Cactus Spam filter.
    I wouldn't use any other email program.
    It has a bang-up filter.

    >>> free version is here:
    >>>
    >>> http://oldversion.com/download.php?
    >>> idlong=c9c2e2e9c26a01a356b5cde9083d1bc4

    Frosty, Oct 7, 2006