Re: ETs arrive, cloaked as red rain

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Art Deco, Jun 24, 2006.

  1. Art Deco

    Art Deco Guest

    Brad Guth <> wrote:

    >> Well, some people prefer to think even if we are a 'little' out of
    >> step. We challenge old worn out ideas. We mold and twist and turn
    >> thoughts until they give way to 'new', 'fresh' ideas. We do the human
    >> thing, every day.
    >>
    >> tomcat

    >Unfortunately, since just having been remote terminated once again by
    >more of GOOGLE's handy-dandy transfer of their Usenet e-spook worth of
    >MIB malware/spermware/fuckware, whereas after being remotely RESET I've
    >had to reboot, purge and reboot again, is making efforts to contribute
    >as difficult as they possibly can without infecting their own incest
    >cloned servers.

    Just admit it, Brad, you don't know much of anything about Google,
    usenet, or even personal computers.

    >Of course, it doesn't much help that folks like yourself as having been
    >so well snookered and summarily dumbfounded past the point of
    >no-return, in that communicating with the likes of yourself is almost
    >pointless.

    Don't worry, tomcat is so brain-dead that he can't understand that you
    are insulting him. He worships the electrons you post with.

    --
    Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
    Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

    "And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
    *call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
    be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
    -- Painsnuh the Lamer

    "Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
    their own, and the races are related (brown)."
    -- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity

    "Significant new ideas have rarely come from the ranks of
    the establishment."
    -- Double-A on technology development

    Art Deco, Jun 24, 2006