Re: Esata card?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Apr 30, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    Jane Galt <> wrote in

    > Steve <> wrote :
    >
    >> In article <Xns9D69740504BBFJaneGgulchxyz@216.196.97.142>,
    >> says...

    >>> Do you work for NewEgg? I cant imagine why else someone would keep
    >>> harping about them, they DO NOT have the best prices.

    >> Who's better?

    > I usually find best prices on Ebay or Amazon.

    Second hand - quite possibly fictional goods. Hardly a valid comparison
    using Ebay.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Apr 30, 2010

  2. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 03:19:02 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Second hand - quite possibly fictional goods. Hardly a valid
    >>comparison using Ebay.

    > Funny, I've never had a problem buying from eBay or Amazon.

    More bullshit from the idiot.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Apr 30, 2010

  3. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    Jane Galt <> wrote in

    > Evan Platt <> wrote :
    >
    >> On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 03:19:02 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Second hand - quite possibly fictional goods. Hardly a valid
    >>>comparison using Ebay.

    >> Funny, I've never had a problem buying from eBay or Amazon.

    > I'm beginning to agree with you on Chuck.

    That's because you're an idiot well. No other reason.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Apr 30, 2010
  4. chuckcar

    Jordon Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:52:39 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> That's because you're an idiot well. No other reason.

    > An idiot well?

    Yeah, you know... it's a big hole in the ground that
    holds a lot of idiot.

    --
    Jordon
    Jordon, Apr 30, 2010
  5. chuckcar

    freemont Guest

    On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:09:04 -0700, Evan Platt writ:

    > On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:52:39 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>That's because you're an idiot well. No other reason.

    > An idiot well?

    That's the big hole Chuck falls into every time he posts to USENET. :-|

    And then with every subsequent response, instead of climbing out easily
    (by admitting his mistakes), he just digs deeper... and deeper...
    --
    â‚ "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    â‚ Beware the 24hoursupport tards:
    freemont, Apr 30, 2010
  6. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:52:39 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>That's because you're an idiot well. No other reason.

    > An idiot well?
    >
    > Nice, chucktard. If there were any hope of the OP ever siding with
    > you, you've completely destroyed that hope.

    Like I give a s*it about someone stupid enough to use a computer when
    they're driving. Aside from them ever crossing the Canadian border that is.
    Which she surely won't be able to once the border agents look in her
    front seat.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, May 1, 2010
  7. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > On Sat, 1 May 2010 04:01:26 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Like I give a s*it about someone stupid enough to use a computer when
    >>they're driving.

    > Where was that said?

    Her *very* first post here was asking about a laptop mount for her front
    seat twit. Something she couldn't find because they're against the law.
    Just like DVD screens in the front seat. Or deepfryers, microwaves,
    fax machines and TV sets plgged into the cigarette lighter. Hence the
    episode where Homer drives off the dock.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, May 1, 2010
  8. chuckcar

    olfart Guest

    "chuckcar" <> wrote in message
    > Evan Platt <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sat, 1 May 2010 04:01:26 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Like I give a s*it about someone stupid enough to use a computer when
    >>>they're driving.

    >> Where was that said?

    > Her *very* first post here was asking about a laptop mount for her front
    > seat twit. Something she couldn't find because they're against the law.
    > Just like DVD screens in the front seat. Or deepfryers, microwaves,
    > fax machines and TV sets plgged into the cigarette lighter. Hence the
    > episode where Homer drives off the dock.
    >
    > --
    > (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    Why don't you eat s**t and die
    I use an eeePC laptop in the front seat of my Hummer with Garmin GPS and use
    the voice commands when I'm driving so no need to look at the screen. Can
    also park near any free WiFi and go online. Nothing illegal about it.
    If you think they don't sell them then look at
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source...front seat mount&gs_rfai=&fp=d90e7c340cb31971
    olfart, May 1, 2010
  9. chuckcar

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 01 May 2010 14:42:54 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > Evan Platt <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sat, 1 May 2010 04:01:26 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Like I give a s*it about someone stupid enough to use a computer when
    >>>they're driving.

    >> Where was that said?

    > Her *very* first post here was asking about a laptop mount for her front
    > seat twit. Something she couldn't find because they're against the law.
    > Just like DVD screens in the front seat. Or deepfryers, microwaves, fax
    > machines and TV sets plgged into the cigarette lighter. Hence the
    > episode where Homer drives off the dock.

    It's not against the law to put a laptop mount in a car. Almost every
    utility vehicle has them. AT&T, Cable, Gas and many contractors for
    service companies have them in cars, vans and trucks.

    I swear I don't know where you come up with this shit.
    Meat Plow, May 1, 2010
  10. chuckcar

    freemont Guest

    On Sat, 01 May 2010 17:14:25 +0000, Meat Plow writ:

    > On Sat, 01 May 2010 14:42:54 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >
    >> Her *very* first post here was asking about a laptop mount for her
    >> front seat twit. Something she couldn't find because they're against
    >> the law. Just like DVD screens in the front seat. Or deepfryers,
    >> microwaves, fax machines and TV sets plgged into the cigarette lighter.
    >> Hence the episode where Homer drives off the dock.

    > It's not against the law to put a laptop mount in a car. Almost every
    > utility vehicle has them. AT&T, Cable, Gas and many contractors for
    > service companies have them in cars, vans and trucks.

    Not to mention, uhh... the COPS!!

    <http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=police laptop&btnG=Search
    +Images&gbv=2> or

    <http://tinyurl.com/2effssq>

    > I swear I don't know where you come up with this shit.

    From a warm dark place. (His head)
    freemont, May 1, 2010
  11. chuckcar

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 01 May 2010 17:27:26 +0000, freemont wrote:

    > On Sat, 01 May 2010 17:14:25 +0000, Meat Plow writ:
    >
    >> On Sat, 01 May 2010 14:42:54 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >>
    >>> Her *very* first post here was asking about a laptop mount for her
    >>> front seat twit. Something she couldn't find because they're against
    >>> the law. Just like DVD screens in the front seat. Or deepfryers,
    >>> microwaves, fax machines and TV sets plgged into the cigarette
    >>> lighter. Hence the episode where Homer drives off the dock.

    >> It's not against the law to put a laptop mount in a car. Almost every
    >> utility vehicle has them. AT&T, Cable, Gas and many contractors for
    >> service companies have them in cars, vans and trucks.

    > Not to mention, uhh... the COPS!!

    I was referring strictly to civilian and civilian workforce. But hell yes
    nearly every fucking cruiser has an MDT. Saves radio chatter to be able
    to type in a registration and run the tag. Or type in a driver's license
    number and check CJIS and NCIC for things like warrants, warnings, CCW
    permits and UT history.

    > <http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=police laptop&btnG=Search
    > +Images&gbv=2> or
    >
    > <http://tinyurl.com/2effssq>
    >
    >> I swear I don't know where you come up with this shit.

    > From a warm dark place. (His head)

    You forgot "acoustically reverberant"
    Meat Plow, May 1, 2010
  12. chuckcar

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 01 May 2010 14:42:54 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > Her *very* first post here was asking about a laptop mount for her front
    > seat twit.

    Where did she get her front seat twit, I wonder?

    <http://www.dickgaughan.co.uk/usenet/guide/faq08-topp.html>
    Aardvark, May 2, 2010