Re: Epson Stylus 820 breeds abject hatred

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by the Jeffords, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. the Jeffords

    the Jeffords Guest

    I know how you feel. I have had a series of printers from Epson from the
    Epson Photo to the Photo 820. I love the quality of the pictures but hate
    the hassle. Clogged print heads were my biggest problem. I wasted so much
    money cleaning the printheads, and in pictures that came out without the
    black are other colors. I threw away my Epson in April and went with a
    different brand. I was surprised to see the competition has caught up in
    terms of Quality. I will be scared to buy Epson again. 'Chris
    www.okephoto.com

    the Jeffords, Jul 24, 2003

  2. the Jeffords

    Ronzo Guest

    I to went through three Epson 820 printers. Finally I asked for my money
    back, but went out and bought the 2200. Now that's a printer! amazing prints
    and no clogged heads so far.

    Ronzo, Jul 25, 2003

  3. the Jeffords

    Todd Walker Guest

    In article <uQ0Ua.37348$>,
    says...
    > I to went through three Epson 820 printers. Finally I asked for my money
    > back, but went out and bought the 2200. Now that's a printer! amazing prints
    > and no clogged heads so far.

    Yes, it seems that the head clogging problem with Epsons are only on the
    low end models. I haven't heard of many clogging problems with the 1280,
    2200, etc.

    --
    Todd Walker

    Todd Walker, Jul 25, 2003