Re: Epson 7600 cartridge cover?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bill Hilton, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Bill Hilton

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >From: "Bob Bethune"

    >It seems to me that some time ago, I ran into a third party cartridge cover
    >that is designed for this situation--220 ml carts on the Epson 7600. Can't
    >track it down! Been Googling like a madman with no luck. Anybody happen to
    >know about this?

    Bob, if you can't get an answer here you might try the Epson 9600 Yahoo Group,
    which is full of 7600 users (and vendors :). If you don't want to go thru the
    hassle of joining up I can post your question on the group for you, let me
    know.

    Bill
    Bill Hilton, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Bill Hilton

    Bob Hatch Guest

    "Bill Hilton" <> wrote in message
    > >From: "Bob Bethune"

    > >It seems to me that some time ago, I ran into a third party cartridge

    cover
    > >that is designed for this situation--220 ml carts on the Epson 7600.

    Can't
    > >track it down! Been Googling like a madman with no luck. Anybody happen

    > >know about this?

    > Bob, if you can't get an answer here you might try the Epson 9600 Yahoo

    Group,
    > which is full of 7600 users (and vendors :). If you don't want to go thru

    the
    > hassle of joining up I can post your question on the group for you, let me
    > know.
    >
    > Bill

    I can't speak for Bob B. but I would appreciate if you could do that. It
    would be nice to have a cartridge cover for the 7600 using the 220 carts.

    TIA
    --
    http://www.bobhatch.com
    Our web site about RV Stuff
    Bob Hatch, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Bill Hilton

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >From: "Bob Hatch"

    >I can't speak for Bob B. but I would appreciate if you could do that. It
    >would be nice to have a cartridge cover for the 7600 using the 220 carts.

    I'll post the other Bob's question on the Yahoo group and if there are replies
    I'll post them here for you guys.

    Bill
    Bill Hilton, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Bill Hilton

    > >From: "Bob Hatch"

    > >I can't speak for Bob B. but I would appreciate if you could do that. It
    > >would be nice to have a cartridge cover for the 7600 using the 220 carts.

    > I'll post the other Bob's question on the Yahoo group and if there are

    replies
    > I'll post them here for you guys.
    >
    > Bill

    Thanks, really appriciated.