Re: Environment Variables

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by MF, Jul 2, 2005.

  1. MF

    MF Guest

    remember your a+ classes? it's a path statement. remember what the path is
    for? it tells the OS where to ____ ___ _____

    the pathext statement tells the OS what kind of _____ __ ___.

    The windir comspec and temp statements should be pretty much self
    explanatory.

    pop the ginko biloba and bring back those memories :)

    Mike

    MF, Jul 2, 2005