Re: Encrypted Reverse Shell Utilizing Netcat & Stunnel

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Todd H., Jan 23, 2008.

  1. Todd H.

    Todd H. Guest

    "" <> wrote in comp.security.misc:

    > Good day.
    >
    > I have been attempting to implement an encrypted netcat-based reverse
    > shell using stunnel but have met with no success as of this writing.
    > This being stated, I have decided request assistance/guidance from the
    > mighty Usenet Oracle. :)
    >
    > Would anyone know of an online tutorial or be able to provide one in
    > this regard? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated with thanks
    > in advance!

    [added alt.computer.security]

    See my mention of cryptcat in alt.computer.security. Here's a link:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/cryptcat/

    Best Regards,
    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

    Todd H., Jan 23, 2008

  2. Todd H.

    Guest

    On Jan 23, 2:27 pm, (Todd H.) wrote:
    > "" <> wrote in comp.security.misc:
    >
    > > Good day.

    > > I have been attempting to implement an encrypted netcat-based reverse
    > > shell using stunnel but have met with no success as of this writing.
    > > This being stated, I have decided request assistance/guidance from the
    > > mighty Usenet Oracle. :)

    > > Would anyone know of an online tutorial or be able to provide one in
    > > this regard? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated with thanks
    > > in advance!

    > [added alt.computer.security]
    >
    > See my mention of cryptcat in alt.computer.security.  Here's a link:
    >
    > http://sourceforge.net/projects/cryptcat/
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > --
    > Todd H.http://www.toddh.net/

    I thought I saw something in a previous usenet post

    , Jan 23, 2008