Re: Empty Slots

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Buffalo, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    If you are running Win98, boot into Safe Mode and delete all duplicate
    entries.
    By switching slots, you may have created the muliple entries.
    When you reboot, the devices should now be recognized properly (drivers may
    be needed).
    "badcompany" <> wrote in message
    > Hey,
    > Can anyone out there in cyberspace please give me some advice????
    > My problem is when I was putting this pc together I had problems getting
    > various cards recognised, so tried placing them in various slots.

    Eventually
    > they were recognised, everything is running really smoooooooothly but

    every
    > time I switch this on I am presented with 2 messages one after the other
    > that I have 2 slots occupied..........do I wish to install etc! Is there

    any

    Buffalo, Jun 22, 2003