Re: Emmett Gulley

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühw¤£f, Sep 23, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> Apparently he isn't saying anything <smirk>.

    >> just because i'm not saying anything doesn't mean you have proven me
    >> wrong.

    > Right. What proves you wrong is my understanding of IEEE 802, OSI model.
    >
    >> I have used multiple sources while you guys use one or two at
    >> best.

    > My source is my formal training and education and experience setting up
    > business networks. Your source is shit.

    Too bad they didnt teach you any manners at the rehab center, Ploddy.

    :(

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 23, 2010

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:50:27 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> just because i'm not saying anything doesn't mean you have proven me
    >>> wrong.

    >> Right. What proves you wrong is my understanding of IEEE 802, OSI
    >> model.
    >>
    >>> I have used multiple sources while you guys use one or two at best.

    >> My source is my formal training and education and experience setting up
    >> business networks. Your source is shit.
    >>

    > Too bad

    Too bad you are unemployed, living with mommy, and using her laptop
    because you don't have even have your own PC? **** junior, even the eMuTT
    managed to mooch his own laptop.

    Meat Plow, Sep 23, 2010