Re: email with attachments--I can't ever open the attachment

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Nottoman, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Nottoman

    Nottoman Guest

    Try going to Tools/Options Click on Security Tab
    There's a box next to: Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened.....

    I'll bet it's checked. Uncheck it and be sure you have an Antivirus program
    running. Don't open any attachments sent you someone you don't know or any
    strange emails from people you know.
    Ciao!

    Nottoman, Jul 16, 2003